Chapter 26 Arriving at the Production Brigade (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When everyone has finished the introduction, we will start arranging the rooms. There are two rooms on the female side. Each room can sleep three people on the Kang. The previous three girls occupied one room. Now there are four people on their side. People standing together obviously want to live together, and the result is the same. There are two large rooms and one small room on the man's side, and now he has no place to live.

This situation seems pitiful, but in fact it is just what I want. When Liu Shu saw things like this, he said something to them, everyone cleaned up first, Zhang Zhiqing took them to the team to collect food, and then took himself and Uncle Wang to the captain's house.

When he arrived at the captain's house, Uncle Liu told him about the situation. The captain thought about it and wanted to live in his house first, and then build a house with the resettlement fee given to him when the spring next year.

When the captain said that he looked at Uncle Wang, and the other party understood what he meant. He looked at the captain and said: "Captain, my name is Wang Cheng, and I am Xiao Xiao’s uncle. This time I came mainly for her. This child’s situation is a bit In particular, her parents had just died, and at a young age couldn't help but persuade her to learn from her parents to contribute to the country, so she signed up to go to the countryside.

I only learned about it later, so I came with her. I just saw that the educated youth spots are full, and now it’s impossible to build a house in a snowy day. It’s not a problem to live with you for a long time, so I want to ask the village. If there is an empty house, let’s buy it. When Xiaoxiao comes to the countryside, she has to stay here for a long time. I think it’s convenient to buy a house. After all, she is young and can’t get along with the educated youth. . "

Seeing that Uncle Wang said this, the captain knocked on the smoke stick and said: "There is a house in the village, but the location is not so good at the foot of the mountain. It is an old hunter's house. The old hunter fell to his death and the house remained empty. When it was built, it was because the base of the mountain was made of solid materials such as stones. I was afraid that something would come out of the mountain. If you want it, I will take you to see it."

Hearing that the captain said that, he was delighted, and he immediately looked at Uncle Wang. He seemed to be very satisfied with the house introduced by the captain, and said, "Then you will trouble the captain."

Under the leadership of the captain, the house at the foot of the mountain was really good from the outside. The courtyard wall was made of stone and was about 1.5 meters high. As time passed, the courtyard gate was gone. I walked into the courtyard and saw one. In the soil culture house, the house is good, but the roof is gone. There are three houses, one is a bedroom, one is a main room, and the other is a kitchen. There is nothing but a kang and a stove.

The front yard is not only about ten square meters, and the ground is very smooth with clay bricks. The most surprising thing is that there is a well, so that water will be very convenient in the future.

The backyard is smaller than the front yard, only about five square meters. It looks like it used to be used to grow vegetables. There is also a toilet in the corner, but the wood is all down, and only a wooden barrel can be recognized underneath It is the toilet.

After reading the whole house, I planned to buy it. Uncle Wang also thought that the house would be very good after refurbishment, so he went to discuss with the captain. In the end, the house team asked for one hundred and eighty yuan. Since going to the countryside has a settlement fee of one hundred and two, he only needs to give another sixty yuan and the house is his own. As it is too late today, the procedures will be processed tomorrow.