Episode 165

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Because of curiosity, they squeezed to the front with the second sister. Only when they heard the discussion of the crowd did they know that the person sitting on the ground and crying was Widow Li.

Her husband was stoned to death in the early years for repairing a canal. In these years, she did not remarry, but took a son to live.

But her son is so lazy that she feeds him. People in their 20s don't even go to the ground to earn work points, but go around all day long.

So this family has always relied on Widow Li to earn work points by herself, but no matter how powerful a woman is, she can’t earn work points for supporting two people. So every time when the food is distributed, the widow Li will cry and say that her husband is because The team repaired the canal and passed away, so the team should take care of their orphans and widows, and how can they also be allocated enough rations for the two of them for one year.

In the past, because Widow Li’s son was still young, she said that the team also understood her family’s difficulties, so they would give them enough food for a year.

However, as Widow Li's son became an adult, she still used the same rhetoric when sharing the grain. Not only the captain did not agree, but everyone did not agree.

Why do they work hard all year to earn work points to get a year's rations, while the son of Widow Li can get a year's rations without working all day long.

However, despite the opposition of the captain and everyone, Widow Li just sat on the ground and started crying and shamelessly, saying that everyone wanted to starve their widows and orphans to death.

When everyone saw that she was so faceless and skinless, they could only agree to distribute food to their family. By this method, Widow Li could get one year's ration every year.

This year Widow Li started to repeat the old tricks again, but the captain was annoyed by her shameless behavior again and again, so this time she was determined not to distribute much food to her family, so this scene happened.

Seeing Widow Li sitting on the ground, the captain cried more and more loudly. He still said nonchalantly about how people in the team bullied their orphans and widows, and said directly: "Don't think about how much the team will score this year. I'll give you food. I used to see your son's team take care of your family and distribute more food to you, but you are getting better and better. The food in your team is brought by strong winds.

These grains are grown by the people in the team who have worked hard for a whole year. For what reason, you can distribute them to your family. If you calculate the grains according to the work points today, you will now give them to you. If you don’t want to directly divide your work points. The deduction goes to the food that has been distributed to you over the years. "

Everyone was overjoyed when they heard the captain's words, thinking that they could finally get rid of the blood-sucking worm, Widow Li.

Widow Li was anxious when she heard the captain's words. She knew that it would be impossible to get food by shame today, so she didn't plan to continue crying, but just stood up.

She patted the soil on her body and said, "Captain, since the team doesn't give me much food, can I borrow it? I will borrow some food from the team in addition to the food for work points, which is enough for our mother and son for a year. Next year I will definitely let Dabao go to work in the fields, and I will return all the grain I borrowed."

When the team leader and everyone heard her say this, they had no choice but to agree to her borrowing food, but when the team leader gave her the food, he said: "If you don't return the food next year, the team won't give you any more food. "

Widow Li nodded after hearing the captain's words and said she knew it, but how much truthfulness there was in it was yet to be considered.