Chapter 177

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After taking a shower, I sat on the kang in the main room and wiped my hair. I thought that my second sister and his dad would come to the house to kill pigs in a while. Let’s hurry up and eat lunch. They have been doing physical work since the morning. I'm already hungry.

Take out a braised pork rice bowl and a cup of milk tea that I have always liked to eat from the space, and start eating.

Twenty minutes later, I looked at the empty plate in front of me, then put down the spoon in my hand, touched my stomach and sighed: The feeling after eating and drinking is really wonderful.

After putting the dishes in the kitchen and washing them, I thought of killing pigs for a while. It seemed that hot water was needed to kill pigs. Last year, the team used to kill pigs in the New Year.

Seeing that the second sister and the others hadn't come yet, they planned to go to the yard to pick the chestnuts they picked today, but before they had time to pour the chestnuts out, they heard the yard beating. It seems that this chestnut can't be picked now.

When I opened the courtyard door, I saw my second sister and his dad standing at the door, so she said: "Uncle Pingjiang, second sister, you are here, come in and have a drink."

"Xiaoxiao don't need it, we are not thirsty, so we should hurry and kill the pig, otherwise it would be a shame if it smells like you said."

"Uncle Pingjiang, I will trouble you next, I have already boiled the hot water."

"What's troublesome? It's all hard work. Compared with the care you take to our family, this is nothing. If you work hard in the future, just come to me. Although your Uncle Pingjiang is not smart, you have Put your strength."

"I definitely won't be polite to Uncle Jiang, but what does Uncle Ping Jiang do first to kill the pig?"

"Do you have a big wooden barrel or big wooden basin in your house? You must scald the pig with hot water before killing the pig so that the hair on the pig can be shaved off."

Thinking of the bathtubs and wooden basins bought in the three grand master’s houses when I was buying furniture, they seemed to have been kept in the house and had no chance to be used, so I said, "Uncle Pingjiang, I have bathtubs and wooden basins. , You and I go in to see whichever fits you use whichever."

When he came to the hall, Liu Pingjiang saw the bathtub and wooden basin in the corner. He thought about the size of the wild boar in the yard, so he said, "The wild boar in the yard is relatively small. This wooden basin is enough."

Watching Uncle Pingjiang skillfully put the wild boar in a tub and scalded it with hot water, then he began to scrape the wild boar's hair with a knife.

Half an hour later, the fur on the wild boar was shaved clean, and then I saw Uncle Pingjiang's hands lifted the knife, the wild boar was broken, and then he saw the heart, liver and lungs of the wild boar. Cut off the belly and intestines and put them in the basin.

"Xiao Xiao, the wild boar has been killed. Look at how you want to cut this wild boar. I will help you cut it and it will be convenient for you to eat later."

"Uncle Pingjiang, this wild boar was discovered by me and my second sister, so it should be half of the family. You first separate the wild boar from the middle and I will tell you how to cut it."

When the second sister heard this, she immediately said: "Xiao Xiao, we can't ask for this wild boar. You were the first to find the wild boar today, and you were the one who killed the wild boar, and you saved me and the second and third sisters. , How can we want your wild boar."

"Second sister, you can’t say that. Although I killed the wild boar, you and the second and third sisters also helped me make the raft and carried the chestnut back home. Without your help, I wouldn’t be able to take it. The wild boar gets home."