Chapter 6 Before Rebirth (6)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The next day I woke up to pack up and went to the restaurant for breakfast. I rented a warehouse in the suburbs, and then contacted the supplier by phone. After discussing the quantity, I went to the warehouse and waited for them to deliver the goods.

This time I bought 200,000 jin each of rice, flour, and noodles, and 100,000 jin each of miscellaneous grains such as corn noodles and millet, and 20,000 jin each of various nuts, peanuts, soybeans, mung beans, and red beans. See When they had corn, peanuts, and rapeseed oil, they bought two thousand barrels each, 10 kilograms per barrel. It cost them nearly 200 million yuan and sent them to their rented warehouse in three days.

Seeing that they had bought so many things, they also gave away a few hundred catties of sesame oil and a few hundred catties of white wine made from grain. When they saw that there was wine, they bought another 20,000 catties.

In the afternoon, I went to the place introduced by the person in charge of the grain factory to buy 50,000 catties of potatoes and 50,000 catties of sweet potatoes. After these things were over, it was evening, and I took a taxi back to the hotel to rest.

For the next three days, I kept receiving supplies from the warehouse. When I was free, I continued to order takeaways. I ordered all the specialties of the city and kept them for later.

Three days passed quickly, and I became tired as a dog. After a short day of rest in the hotel, I went out to buy books, medicines and some foods I saw, and returned to the warehouse after receiving the last things. Go to the airport and go to the next place.

The second stop was Mongolian Province. I came here to buy meat and dairy products. I bought thousands of cattle and sheep, all of which were slaughtered and divided. I bought 100,000 boxes of processed milk of various flavors. There are tens of thousands of catties of toffee.

I also bought 20,000 pigs and 20,000 chickens and ducks from the neighboring province. They were also slaughtered and separated. Without buying books and medicine in these two places, I hurried to the next location.

The third stop is Hai Province, where I bought all kinds of seafood and various fruits. I saw brown sugar and white sugar and bought 10,000 catties each, so I left to go to the next location.

The fourth stop is Guang Province. This place is a first-tier coastal city and a big clothing city. I mainly come here to buy a large amount of cloth and clothes. I also need to buy bedding. I just go to the wholesale market and buy it at an affordable price. It's less than ten million, which is a thousand times the amount of the brand clothing I bought before. Don't be too cost-effective.

After staying here for 3 days, I bought a lot of electronic products and food. The food really deserves its reputation in Guang Province. The morning tea and roast meat here should not be too delicious. On the last day, I didn’t buy a book. I bought a lot of medicine. Continue to the next stop.

This time I went to Sichuan Province. I bought a lot of kimchi, cured meats and hot pot ingredients and went to Zhejiang Province, the last stop in China.

This small commodity wholesale market is not about touting, things are cheap and free of money, I bought a lot of small things that are not useful to use, I also bought a lot of small appliances, and there are all retro supplies. Package round.

I stayed for a day in this Jiangnan water town to stroll around and eat. I didn't buy any material like before. First, I was about to go abroad, and second, I wanted to relax my tight heart and body.

This time I went abroad mainly to buy self-defense things, which are not easy to buy in China, so I can only buy them abroad.

After a day and night of flying, I finally arrived in White Country. I also bought the special food on the first day, but it was not so crazy. I just bought dozens of each, but I bought tens of thousands of bottles of wine.

Through some money and relationships, I finally bought what I needed from a person. This thing is really too expensive, so the point is hundreds of millions.

In the next two days, I bought some anti-wolf goods and gasoline, as well as several modified off-road vehicles and sports cars that I have not bought for a long time. The merchants also gave away several retro bicycles.

Later, I went to neighboring countries to buy a lot of seafood that is not available in the country, and asked locals to help cook some of it.