Chapter 81

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Seeing Zhang Xu drank a large bowl of porridge, I was shocked. Is he eating such a big food? Who raised this, silently sympathized with his parents.

After putting the bowls in the kitchen and washing them, I poured two cups of hot water on the kang table, thinking that there was another reason for Zhang Xu to leave quickly, which was great.

It took a long time to see Zhang Xu returning to the house, watching his steps a little vain, thinking that he was injured. Little did he know that the other party had been eating too much and vomiting for a while before it became like this.

When he sat down and took a sip of hot water, he said to himself: "When will you leave."

As soon as Zhang Xu came back from vomiting, he didn't feel relieved, when he heard that he had just recognized his sister was going to drive him away, and he was instantly pricked.

He thinks he has done nothing wrong, why does his sister chase him away? Since childhood, there have always been many little girls who like to call his brother behind him. He finds them very annoying and never pays attention to them. Why is this younger sister different from them now?

I really didn't want to understand and didn't want to leave, and I didn't know how to speak, so I just stared at my sister, hoping that she would change her mind not to drive him away.

Lu Xiaoxiao waited for a long time without seeing the other party answering, only saw that he started staring at him again, and instantly felt that he was about to collapse, whether this baby has a communication disorder, no matter what you say to him, he will only stare with his eyes. Looking at you, although his eyes are not indifferent or murderous now, he has not expressed what he wants to say.

Holding back the temper that I was about to explode, he said straight to the point: "I saved you in the backyard last night. You must have been chased and killed before hiding in my yard. And when I helped you deal with the wound, I found out Your wound is the same as my dad's wound by Mucang, which proves that your enemy is dangerous. I am a little orphan, and I just want to live well, so you should leave as soon as possible."

Zhang Xu was shocked when she heard what her sister said. Her analysis was not wrong at all. He should leave as soon as possible, otherwise it is likely to bring danger to her. But when she heard that she was an orphan, I felt a little distressed. He was in the compound when he first saw her. Could it be that her parents were also in the organization?

With doubts, Zhang Xu asked: "Your parents are gone now?"

Hearing Zhang Xu's question, he calmly said: "Well, they're all gone, they all sacrificed. Now I am the only one in the family. I went to the countryside to become an educated youth."

Zhang Xu feels even more distressed when she hears her sister say this. At such a young age, she has no parents and she has to go to the countryside. She must have suffered a lot. Fortunately, since he is her brother, he will take care of him. She, as her family.

So Zhang Xu said to Lu Xiaoxiao with a serious face: "Sister, now you have an older brother, and you are no longer alone. From now on, your older brother will take care of you. Although you can't stay with you all the time, you will be free when you have time. Brother will come to see you."

When I heard this, I was shocked. My wise brother, when I recognized him as his brother, why didn't I know. Who else wants him to take care of, as long as he doesn't appear to live alone, I don't know how good it is.

Because of Zhang Xu's self-assertion, he said in a bad tone: "You are not my brother, my parents gave birth to me, don't misrecognize relatives, just say when you leave."