Chapter 15 The Eve of the Countryside (3)

You can search for "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After finishing the work, I went home, thinking that I would set off with the team going to the countryside in 3 days, so I should hurry up if I should prepare.

I counted the money and tickets in my hand. Excluding the passbook, I now still have 2,632 yuan and 86 cents, but there are not many tickets, only 50 catties of food stamps and 8 catties of meat tickets. There are still 22 industrial tickets, like sugar tickets, cloth tickets, and cotton tickets, not to mention those rare bicycle tickets and watch tickets.

Although there are things in their own space, many of them are not in line with this era and cannot be used openly. It seems that before going to the countryside, you have to find a way to buy some things, whether for your own use or when you need it. It is good to come and exchange things with others. After all, you can't buy and sell things now, you can only use exchange.

Now, no matter who’s tickets are tight, it’s impossible to exchange them for you. The only place where you can get a ticket is the black market, but I don’t know where the black market is. I think I’m going to look for it tomorrow and I can find it. Best, I can’t find another way.

Thinking of the possibility of a big fight tomorrow, we must recharge today.

Take out a bowl of pork rib soup and eat the steamed buns made by yourself, and then go into the bathroom of the villa to take a bath, which not only relaxes but also warms the body.

I left the space and lit the stove, checked the windows and went to bed.

The next day, I went out before going out. Before I went out, I turned my face black, and my head was wrapped in a piece of cloth to reveal a pair of eyes. The clothes and trousers were specially worn by the original owner, the oldest, the smallest, and I am now. It looked like a poor man who had to come out for food.

With the brightness of the moonlight, you can still see the road clearly. Why did you go out so early? Haven't eaten pork but have seen pigs run, right? It's impossible to do this kind of thing when the sky is clear, right? It must be done secretly by night.

A person on the street didn't lose his courage, and if he was courageous, he would cry, and now he wouldn't be feasting like later generations.

As I walked, I suddenly saw a few people walking in and out of an alley carrying things. I thought that it should be a black market. I found a place where there was no one and took out 2 catties of rice and a basket from the space and walked into the alley. in.

After observing the people inside, there is no communication. If you want to make a transaction, both sides must look for someone in a corner where there is no one.

After understanding the process of the transaction, I started looking for a buyer and saw a man in a tunic coming over. He stepped forward and pulled the corner of his clothes and motioned him to a corner where no one was there.

When he came to the corner, he exposed the rice in the basket and asked, "Uncle, do you want rice."

The man asked in surprise: "How much of this kind of rice do you have? How about your grown-up, why are you a kid here?"

Seeing that he needs to buy rice, he told him the words he thought of before coming, "My dad is looking at things outside, I will tell him how much you want, but I don’t need the money. I only need tickets. Okay, if it wasn't for the rice to be taken away because of leaving here, our family wouldn't take it out for a ticket."

The man thought about it for a moment, neither his family nor the Yue family lacked money nor tickets, but the food was really hard to get, and the Chinese New Year was coming soon. It is better to use rice to give gifts to the leaders that year than to give anything.

So he said: "I want 50 jin of rice like this, don't know if you have it?"

Hearing his eyes brighten up his big customers like this, he hurriedly said: "Yes, we still have refined flour but not much, only 20 kilograms. Do you want it?"

When the man heard it, his eyes brightened and he quickly said that he wanted to ask for it, but he said he didn't take so many tickets to go out. His home is not far from here, and he can pick up the tickets in 10 minutes. After discussing the price with him, he agreed to trade under the tree at the entrance of the alley.