Chapter 140 Apprenticeship (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

At two o'clock, Uncle Liu drove into the village in an ox cart. During this time, the people in the cart looked at Zhang Xu curiously, accompanied by whispering, but because of his serious face, he was full of strangers. He's breath, so no one dared to come forward and talk to him.

Seeing Zhang Xu's appearance, I laughed in my heart. I didn't expect this person to have such a side. Normally, he is not like this in front of him.

After half an hour, the ox cart arrived in the village. Zhang Xu took the ox cart and put it on his back, said hello to Uncle Liu, and walked to the small courtyard with himself.

Seeing that Zhiqing Lu and the man left, the people in the car asked Liu Shu who that person was. Everyone in the car looked curious. He knew that if he didn’t tell them now, maybe the village would be there soon. Rumors spread, but he knew that these wives would like to gather together to chew their tongues.

So he opened his mouth and said: "That man is the son of Lu Zhiqing's father's friend. This time Lu Zhiqing went to his house to play, and they sent her back because they were afraid of unsafe roads."

When everyone heard that this was the case, there was no desire to continue to inquire in an instant, and one after another took things from the bullock cart and went home.

Back to the small courtyard, Zhang Xu and myself didn't know what happened to the bullock cart after they left, and they are now busy cleaning the house.

After the sanitation and cleaning, I checked the time until four o'clock in the afternoon. It was still early to make dinner, so I moved a chair with Zhang Xu and sat in the yard to rest.

"Is there anything wrong with you going to the city this time?"

Hearing Zhang Xu's question, he felt a guilty conscience, but soon he calmed down and said, "This is not about being bored in the village, just go shopping in the city."

"Heh...you're great to go shopping here, and you gave up a smuggling gang as soon as you went."

Why did he hear these words so uncomfortable? Who knows that going to a junkyard can still meet that thing, and he can't tell the prophet.

"I also think I'm pretty good. I met this matter if no one else could."

Hearing this, Zhang Xu laughed directly. The little girl in love is proud of it. It really owes a lesson.

"Do you know that all of them have wooden warehouses, and they are large in number and well planned. If it weren't for this time to know their plans in advance and deploy them, even I would have to go inside."

After listening to Zhang Xu, I knew I was reckless this time, but I just didn't want to admit counsel in front of him, so he hummed twice and said nothing.

Seeing that the little girl knew that she had listened to what he said, she just refused to admit her mistake. Thinking that she had suffered a crime in the car today, he didn't intend to teach her. He would never admit that it was because of reluctance.

After talking about this, the two did not speak, and they sat quietly in the yard to rest, with a touch of warmth surrounding them.

"Ah, why did I forget about this."

Suddenly Zhang Xu heard the little girl yelling out, thinking that something serious had happened, so he asked, "What's wrong?"

"It’s nothing big, but I’ve secretly given things to people in the bullpen before, because I didn’t know whether they were good or bad, so I didn’t expose myself. I wanted to secretly observe them for a while and confirm whether they are good or bad before deciding whether or not. Continue to help them, but I have forgotten too much recently."

"If it's the four old men in the bullpen, don't worry. They are all of good character. They were sent here for some reason. If you have the ability and can not be found, you can give them a little help."