Chapter 108 Bullpen (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

I patted my forehead with my hand, and there is no food to cook. Isn't this just a pot less.

But it is impossible to give them the pot, if the pot is sent, it is not to help them but to harm them.

What can I do, what else can be used to cook things?

It suddenly occurred to me that I saw her use a clay pot to cook medicine in Aunt Cauliflower's house. It should be possible to cook porridge and sweet potatoes in a clay pot, and the clay pot is small and easy to hide, so it is most suitable for them.

It took a long time to find a clay pot of the right size in the warehouse. This clay pot seemed to be bought at the time of the small commodity wholesale. If it weren't for this time, I wouldn't think of buying this thing.

Put everything in a bag and put it in the hall, and wait for it to be delivered to them at night. After this time, you can observe them for a long time. If they are good people, I will continue to help them. They are not good people, so this will be the last time I will give them something.

In the evening, I went to the bullpen as long as I did yesterday. This time there was a lot of stuff, so when I walked to the bullpen, the speed was slower than yesterday and it made a little noise.

Fortunately, there was no danger. The people in the bullpen did not notice that they were approaching. After putting their things at the door, they threw a stone to remind the people in the house and left.

In fact, what I didn't know was that the people in the house discovered when I was near the bullpen. One of the four of them was a general who had been on the battlefield. Yesterday it was because he was hit too hard to relax his vigilance and didn't find it.

However, the four people in the room are all human beings. During the day, they knew who gave them things yesterday, but the other party did not want to show up, so they respected each other and pretended that they didn't know anything.

After feeling the people outside leave, Yun Lei opened the door and took the package into the house.

The four people were sitting around the package as they were yesterday, but the obvious difference is that all four of them have smiles on their faces today.

Opening the package, Yun Lei laughed directly and slapped his thighs a few times and said, "It's still a girl who is careful, and I have thought about everything for us."

Old Fan also nodded and said, "This female doll is a good girl. Although she is small, she does everything well. If it weren't for the current situation, I would have taken her as a disciple."

The other two nodded and said, "It's a shame to be born in this era."

The four of them took out the package and hid them in the hole they dug yesterday and went to rest. After all, cleaning up the bullpen is still tiring for them who have been in high positions for many years.

After sending the things and returning home, I breathed a sigh of relief. I finally finished this difficult task. I hope those people don't let themselves down.

After returning to the space and taking a bath with soothing essential oils, I went to bed and continued to practice. After this experience of delivering things, I found that I was still too down. of.

In the middle of the night, I suddenly heard movement in my small courtyard, so I immediately quit the practice and took out a baseball bat to make room.

When I opened the door and walked to the main room, I heard voices in the courtyard.

Is the thief so bold now? When I came to someone's house, there was a meeting. If you want to be so arrogant, you won't be afraid of being picked up by others.