Chapter 65 County Town (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Find a back basket in the space, and put a pound of noodles, a pound of flour and a pound of rice in it. These are mainly for showing samples to others. If someone wants to use the basket for cover, they can take it from the space.

Go out of the space and head towards the black market. The black market here is different from the black market in Beijing. You must pay a fee of 50 cents to enter the black market before you can enter. I guess that these people are probably underground forces in the county. They have their own channels to know if anyone is coming to crack down on the black market. If they do, they can notify the people in the black market to leave in advance, so they should also collect some money.

When I arrived at the black market, I found a place to sit down, took out the flour in the basket, and put it on the ground. After a while, a well-dressed old lady came to the front of her stall and asked, "How can this flour be sold?"

"Two yuan a catty don't need a ticket.?"

The old lady hesitated when she heard her offer. After thinking about it, she squatted down and asked herself if she could change something. She was happy when she said that, but she didn't show it at all.

I watched her and asked her in a low voice what to change. She said that there were a pair of jade bracelets and two jade jewels. When she said that, she nodded in agreement.

Because there are so many people here, I went out of the black market with the old lady and went under a tree with no one to discuss how to trade.

When I got to the tree, I told her that I had flour, noodles, and rice, and showed her the samples in the basket, and asked her what she wanted.

Her excited eyes flashed when she saw these things, and she said that she wanted three things, and then she reached out and took out her sleeves and took out a pair of bracelets and two jade pendants.

The bracelet and the jade pendant are both imperial green. She said that these three things were made from a piece of jade. If they were placed in the past, these things were priceless, but now they are not as good as a catty of grain. She asked herself these few things. How much food can be exchanged.

I don't know how much food should be exchanged for these things now, if it is put in later generations, I know how much food should be exchanged. So I pushed the question back and asked how much food she wanted to exchange for those things.

She hesitated for a while before hesitatingly said: "I want to change five catties of rice, five catties of flour, and five catties of noodles. If you think too much, it's okay."

When I heard her say this, I said in my heart: not much, not much at all, it is almost more than the price of cabbage, like no money. Although it is very immoral to change this way, this world is like this. If you violate the rules, you will only bring yourself fatal danger.

Under the cover of the back basket, I replaced all the samples in the back basket with five catties, and also took out a bottle of peanut oil in a glass jar containing a catty bottle in the space. I was afraid that the old lady would be too eye-catching when going back with so many things, so I gave her the back basket directly. When the old lady checked the contents in the back basket, she found that there was an extra bottle of oil ready to take it out. She stopped her and said she bought so many things. For her. She was happy to say thank you after listening.

Although I can't do too much right now, there is still no big problem with giving a small bottle of oil myself.

I took what the old lady handed me and left by myself. I found a place where no one was going to enter the space and exchanged my outfit back to the original. I was too excited to do a big deal today, fearing that emotions would affect my thinking ability It affects judgment, so that it is difficult to detect when danger comes, so today there is no plan to enter the black market again.