Chapter 22 On the way to the countryside (4)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The next morning, I woke up with the sound of twittering, and looked out the window of the car. The sky was already bright. I thought that I could get off the train this evening and I was in a moment of beauty. Just like yesterday, I asked the eldest sister to help watch things and wash myself. Seeing the eldest sister Today is obviously more serious than yesterday, thinking that she was also frightened by what happened last night.

With yesterday’s experience, this time I entered the toilet holding my breath, closed the door and immediately walked into the space. After washing in the villa, I drank half a cup of milk and ate a small piece of cake, and then walked out of the space to my position. After thanking the eldest sister, she sat down and took out an egg from the bag. Since she had eaten something before, she stopped eating steamed buns.

Like yesterday, I didn't communicate with others. I sat in a quiet position alone, seemingly calm but listening to all directions. After a whole morning of open listening, I really got a lot of news. For example, the thief caught last night was a teenager, and he disappeared after he was caught and handed over to the flight attendant. Another example is the old lady who asked for meat yesterday. When she arrived at the place to feed her grandson, she kept scolding her daughter-in-law for not helping her. Maybe she could have more points. Her golden grandson could also help her. Eat two more meals.

What interests me most is the location of the people who go to the countryside. At this time, I really want to sigh that it’s not that my friends are not meeting. I and the three people next to my seat went to the same place to go to the countryside, and there are seats next door. One of his men and one woman are also in the same place. It's really lively now. I just hope that there won't be any big moths.

Maybe I know that I can get off the train today. I feel that time has passed faster than yesterday. After lunch, I took a nap and heard the elder sister shouting that the city is coming soon. Everyone should pack their things and get off the train. The box is really nothing to pack, but seeing other people is like fleeing. Not only are their hands full of things, they also have a lot of bags hanging on them. Don't they know that things can be mailed? Fortunately, I have the foresight, or let me bury myself with my own things.

When everyone got off the bus, the eldest sister asked everyone to get together. After counting the number of people, I planned to take everyone to the educated youth office in the city to arrange everyone's accommodation tonight. As soon as I walked out of the station door, I saw a middle-aged man walking towards him, and he smiled and greeted himself one meter away from the station, "You are Xiaoxiao, you are exactly the same as when you were a child, no wonder your Uncle Zhang said I will recognize you."

Hehehe in my heart, I don't know what I looked like when I was a kid, but big brother, you sure didn't recognize me because of my age.

Knowing that the other party is here to pick him up, he raised a smile and called out sweetly: "Hello, Uncle Wang, I am Lu Xiaoxiao, please come and pick me up." The eldest sister saw what she was talking with a man. He walked over and asked what was going on. Before I could even speak, Uncle Wang snapped and clarified the matter.

I heard that everyone is going to the Educated Youth Office and enthusiastically lead the way. It will be there after a while. As soon as Uncle Wang arrived at the Educated Youth Office, he chatted with the person in charge. It was obvious that the two people knew each other and had a good relationship. After a while, I arranged accommodation for everyone and told everyone where to eat at night.