Chapter 111: Secret Mission

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After the pig grass was cut and sent to the pig farm, there was no time to see the people in the cowshed. Thinking about the big Buddha at home, he rushed home with his fate.

After returning home, I saw Zhang Xu sitting in a daze on the small stool he sat on on weekdays, but because his hands and feet were too long, the whole person sitting on it was very funny, and I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Zhang Xuzheng was immersed in his thoughts, and suddenly he recovered from his thoughts when he heard a burst of laughter. Seeing the smiling man at the door and looking at his image at this time, he understood why she was laughing. So happy.

Reluctantly shook her head and stood up to take off the back basket she was carrying, and then let her sit on the small stool where she was sitting just now.

Seeing Zhang Xu raised his eyebrows during this wave of operations, he looked at him with a smile but a smile: "Nothing is going to the Three Treasure Hall, let's talk, what's the matter when you come to my house this time."

Seeing that the little girl asked straightforwardly, she didn't hide her mouth and said directly: "I came here with a mission this time. Do you remember the last time you tracked the secret agent to find the treasure? The treasure was shipped. After I left, the people above found that the treasure area was a good training base, so they sent me to bring a team to train here."

"It doesn't seem to have anything to do with me. Why are you talking to me."

"This matter has nothing to do with you, but because of this matter, I want to ask you for a favor. You know that I am familiar with you in this place, so you can only do this favor."

"Hehe... what if I don't help?"

When the little girl said this, Zhang Xu said with a serious expression: "This time the team I brought has 20 people. They usually train in the mountains. Because the team is confidential, there is no cooking class. I'm afraid they are high. Intensive training because the body eats too poorly, the body will not be able to stand it, so I want you to help them stew meat once a week, so that they can improve their meals and also supplement their nutrition."

"You just believe me that way, the confidential team dare to tell me about this, aren't you afraid that I will say it?"

"If I can only trust two people in this world, they are you and myself. I don't believe that a person who can risk his life to save someone from a spy is a bad person, and I don't believe in a person who can save the life of someone I don't know. People are bad people, and I also believe in my own vision, so I have no reason not to believe in you."

"Thank you for believing. I can agree to this, but you have to prepare the ingredients yourself. I don't have that much meat for you to stew."

Hearing that the little girl agreed to this matter, I finally breathed a sigh of relief. It would be really difficult to do without her help. The people in the team were personally selected this time. After the training, these people are also for their own use, so Don't want to expose them.

There is only a little girl who can be trusted here, so it is the best result that she can help.

After returning to the kitchen, I was extremely annoyed. How could Zhang Xu's brain flicker and agree just now? It seems that he is not only a white-eyed wolf or a big-tailed wolf, and really wants to stew him.

But thinking about the twenty people who were trained in the mountains, my heart is not so repulsive.

It’s a foregone conclusion, so I don’t want to have that much. Let’s think about what to eat for lunch. If you are alone, it would be too troublesome and inconvenient to have one more person now.

He picked up the spatula and waved it towards Zhang Xu's back a few times, then hummed again before preparing lunch.