Chapter 74 New Year (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Out of space, I saw that yesterday's battlefield was no longer visible bloodstains. A heavy snow covered them all, leaving them in a pure area, as if everything had never happened before.

After a morning, I finally reached the foot of the mountain, and after looking around, no one quickly returned to his courtyard by himself.

I opened the door of the hall and saw that everything in the room was the same as before I left, except that there was a thin layer of gray.

He rolled up his sleeves and burned both kangs, took a rag and started cleaning.

After more than an hour of struggling, I finally cleaned everything up. It may be the reason why I cultivated my mind, but now I don't feel a little tired.

After taking a shower in the space, I ate a few steamed buns, and then walked towards the captain’s house with a catty of chicken cake, half a catty of fruit candy and Wuliangye bought in Beijing.

When they arrived at the captain's house, they found that their family had just finished lunch, and they put the things on the kang table and told the captain that they were back. These things were given to them.

This time, the captain and Aunt Cauliflower accepted it without refusing, and after chatting with them for a while, they knew that Sister Xiaofeng would not be home tomorrow.

When she was about to tell them that she still had to go back home beforehand, Aunt Cauliflower patted her thigh and said that she would wait and watch her hurried out of the house.

Soon she came in with two frozen spareribs, saying that when killing the New Year pig, the family could divide the meat into eight or two, and the educated youth divided half a catty. Because I told her last time that I like to drink ribs soup, so this time I asked for two ribs without meat. I hope I don't blame her for her own opinion.

People kindly think about themselves. If you blame others, then you really have no conscience, not to mention that you really like ribs.

I thanked Aunt Cauliflower for helping me ask for ribs, then left the family and walked towards my house with things.

After returning home, I thought that the day after tomorrow would be the New Year. I didn't have any preparations for going up the mountain. Although there was a shortage of supplies in this era, everyone would find a way to make the family eat better.

It seems that I will be busy tomorrow to prepare for the New Year's Eve dinner the day after tomorrow.

After thinking about it, I have nothing to do this afternoon, so I plan to wrap the dumplings for the New Year’s Eve dinner first, and I have one afternoon today, so I can pack more and eat later.

After an afternoon of hard work, I made 300 dumplings stuffed with pork and cabbage, 300 stuffed with pork and chives, 200 stuffed with beef and green onions, and 200 dumplings stuffed with mutton and chives. Fortunately, there are machines for mixing noodles and pressing dumpling wrappers, otherwise you can't make so many dumplings by yourself.

Save 20 of each type of dumplings outside to freeze, and then take three of each type of dumplings to save for dinner, and all the others are put in the space.

After dinner, I will go to the space to continue my practice. I plan to practice my mind in the evening and get up in the morning to practice the exercises. As for the second volume of the Medicine Classics and the Jiuhuiguiyizhen, let’s learn more.

I got up the next morning and planned to go to the yard to practice the exercises. What I didn’t expect was that I opened the door of the hall and saw a thick layer of snow on the ground. It seems that it snowed last night, so I did not know that I was practicing my mind in space .

Since the yard can't practice, I can only go back to the living room of the space villa to practice, and follow the movements in the book to make the gestures by myself, and I don't feel the kind of internal energy written in the book.

I didn't feel anything about my palms and legs, and I didn't feel anything, but felt like I was dancing some kind of dance.