Chapter 158

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"No wonder you can go with me to mow pigweed every day. If I can be as good as you, then the burden on the family can be reduced."

"Second sister, it’s better for you to study well in school. I have done it all before. My dad told me that the most important thing is to lay the foundation for elementary school. Otherwise, it will be very difficult to study in junior high school. I won’t be able to keep up with my studies."

"Really? Then I should go to school well."

"Don’t worry about not being able to help my home. Are you helping me to sew a purse? Although you are not earning work points, you can spend more time at home than when you were at work. You can use this time to sew more purses. , That's not enough."

"Yeah, why didn't I think that Xiaoxiao, you are smart. In addition to going to school, I will sew my purse. The two younger sisters at home can also do well, so I don't have to worry about it at all."

Since I was going to cut pigweed in a while, I separated from my second sister at the school gate and went home to get tools.

When the pig grass was sent to the pig farm, I heard that the two aunts who cleaned the pigsty explained that the sky team was going to the county to pay for the food. I thought that I hadn't gone to the county for a long time, so I didn’t receive the subsidy for three months. Now, it seems that tomorrow I can go to the county town with the food delivery team, so I can just go to see what the food delivery is like.

When I got home, I put my things away, and then walked towards the captain's house. I didn't forget that I had to open a letter of introduction to the county.

When I came to the captain’s house and saw that the courtyard door was closed, I knocked on the door and shouted: "Uncle Captain and Aunt Cauliflower are you home?"

"Who is it, you will come out and open the door immediately."

After hearing Aunt Cauliflower’s words, she stood at the gate of the courtyard and waited. After a while, Aunt Cauliflower opened the door and said with a smile: "It’s Xiaoxiao, come in quickly. I was eating just now. I closed the door."

In this era, people have to close their meals for food, and they are afraid that some people who don't care will come to eat. Now no matter who’s food is not enough, how can they let others come in.

"Auntie, I didn't have any major issues when I came here. I just wanted to go to the county town tomorrow, so I came to the captain to open a letter of introduction."

"For this matter, I will let your uncle drive you right away."

"Then trouble Aunt Cauliflower."

Coming out of the captain’s house with a letter of introduction, she met Zhang Xiaoling, Zhao Yan and a new female educated youth. Because she had a festival with Zhang Xiaoling, she saw that she snorted and walked forward. It was Zhao Yan and the new one. The coming educated youth smiled at him, and he returned with a smile as a greeting.

After returning home for lunch, thinking of going to the county tomorrow, I don’t know if the master needs to buy what they need, and now the weather is getting colder. Besides the set of clothes that the master wore when they came here, and the one given to them when they came to visit the teacher. There will be no other clothes.

It seems that this time I go to the county town to buy some homespun cloth, and then find a tailor to make a winter cotton suit for the master. As for the new and old clothes, it’s fine to move their hands and feet, and the quilt should also be prepared for them. , Otherwise their wooden bed wouldn't be cold to death.

Pants and shoes should also be prepared. It is best to have a small stove like the one at home so that you can not only keep warm but also drink hot water at any time.

In the cattle shed, basically no one except Uncle Liu would go there on weekdays. When it was snowy, no one would go there. With the keenness of the second master, if someone approached him, he would quickly find out. So preparing for these things is not afraid of being discovered.