Chapter 152 Autumn Harvest (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After cutting the hogweed this morning, I heard the captain telling the autumn harvest from the horn to start the autumn harvest tomorrow, so that everyone will gather at the drying valley in the afternoon.

After returning home to have lunch, thinking of the autumn harvest that the captain said, I didn't know what kind of work I would be arranged this time, so I suddenly looked forward to it.

When I came to Shaiguchang in the afternoon, I saw that many people had already arrived. When I was thinking about finding a place where there is no sun, I heard my second sister calling herself.

Looking in the direction of the sound, I saw the second sister and her family standing under a tree not far away, and the second sister was constantly beckoning to let herself pass.

He walked to the tree where the second sister was, said hello to the second sister's parents, and stood beside the second sister.

"Xiao Xiao, what are you going to do during the autumn harvest?"

"I don't know. This is the first time I participated in the autumn harvest. What did you do for the autumn harvest in the past?"

"During the autumn harvest, children can pick potatoes, sweet potatoes, wheat ears, and peanuts. These are five work points a day, and I will tell you a secret secretly. Everyone will secretly hide a little when picking things up. Take it home, don’t forget to hide it secretly when you arrive."

Haha... I didn’t expect the autumn harvest to have such an interesting thing. I guess the captain knew about it. However, because the children picked up the food that was left out after the autumn harvest, they also handed in most of them to the team, just stole it. A small part, so the captain must have closed one eye as if he hadn't seen it.

"Second sister, what are you going to pick up this time?"

"My sister and I plan to pick up everything, Xiaoxiao, do you want to go with us."

"Okay, then I will go to your house to find you early tomorrow morning, and then I will pick it up with you."

As soon as I finished talking with my second sister about what I was going to do for the autumn harvest, I heard the captain's voice making everyone quiet.

"Tomorrow, the autumn harvest will begin in the team. This year's food has grown very well. Everyone's hard work this year has not been wasted. In the next half month, everyone must work harder and strive to earn the food as quickly as possible. warehouse.

After handing in all the grains that should be handed in, the grain will be distributed. That's all I have to say. Remember to gather at the paddy field tomorrow. Remember not to be late. If anyone is late, don't blame me for deducting his work points. "

After the gathering, I greeted my second sister’s family and walked towards the house. I thought of tomorrow’s autumn harvest. I don’t know what work the team will arrange for the masters. Although this month, I have made good food for them from time to time. Their body is much better than when they first came, but they are already that old after all. If they live too hard, they may not be able to stand it.

When I got home, I burned the fire in the cauldron and took out four chickens from the space to cook a pot of chicken soup, so that I could give the chefs a bowl every night, and it would be easier to eat something with oil and water.

In the evening, I brought a large bowl of chicken soup to the cowshed, and asked the master to drink the soup first, and then talk about other things after drinking it.

The four of Fan Lao saw a big bowl of chicken soup on the table, and the corners of their eyes were a little wet. They knew it was specially prepared for them by the apprentice. They were afraid that they would not be able to carry the autumn harvest. They would still receive it when they were old. Such a wise and filial apprentice can be said to be dead without regret.

The four of them took the soup that Xiao Yatou handed over and drank silently, until they had finished drinking all the soup, they said that the soup was delicious.

Seeing that the four masters all like to drink this chicken soup, I am also very happy, so I said: "Masters, I will come to give you chicken soup during the autumn harvest. Don’t rush to say rejection. Your body is the capital of the revolution. So You must take care of your health, not to mention that I have bought all the chickens. What should you do if you don't eat them? I won't be able to raise them."