Chapter 193 Human Trafficker (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After running for more than a minute, I saw the middle-aged man's back. Fortunately, the middle-aged man couldn't walk fast with a child in his hand, otherwise he might not be able to catch up with him.

Looking at the middle-aged man’s back, I originally wanted to go forward and use an electric shock baton to stun him when he was not paying attention, but before he came and started, I saw a woman walking towards the middle-aged man. Then, seeing her glance at the child in the middle-aged man's hands and then said a few words to the middle-aged man, she walked towards an alley with him.

After watching the two people walk into the alley, they immediately followed them into the alley, thinking that the method just now won't work. The only way now is to follow them first, and then find a chance to rescue the child.

After carefully following the couple of men and women around seven or eight alleys, they finally saw them stop in front of a courtyard.

The woman knocked on the door six times, and the door opened after a while. They quickly walked into the yard and closed the door.

After a while, no one came out in the yard, so he walked to the side of the yard, found a relatively hidden corner and turned into the yard.

When I came to the yard, I found no one. I thought that those people must be in the house just now, so they walked lightly towards the window of a house.

As soon as I squatted under the window, I heard a man talking in the room.

"Now we have got four men, two women and six goods. This place shouldn't stay long. Let's leave tonight."

"There is no need to be so nervous, I will be very careful every time I get goods, otherwise we can stay a few more days, so we can get more goods." Another man's voice sounded.

"I also agree to leave tonight. You can get goods like other places. There is no need to take risks in this place." This is the voice of a woman.

After the woman's voice passed, there was no sound from the room anymore, thinking that they had internal differences.

Ten minutes later, the man who had said that he had left a few days before said, "Since Qianzi and Yanzi have both decided to leave tonight, then leave tonight. I will go out to find a good car later, and then buy some more. For the food, remember to fix the vents of the box. The goods will be packed in the box at night."

"Don't worry, Dongzi, Yanzi and I will get the vents right away, and you should go back quickly." Qiangzi said.

Seeing that the people in the house were about to come out, he immediately retreated from the window to the place where he had turned into the yard before, and then turned out of the yard and returned to the alley with two hoots.

Thinking of the conversation between the three people in the house just now, it seems that they are a small abduction gang, and now they have successfully abducted six children, it seems that they must find a way to notify the public security personnel, this kind of thing is more convenient for them to handle. After all, the six children have to help them find their families after they are rescued.

But the biggest problem at the moment is how to convince the public security personnel that there are abducting gangs and kidnapped children in this yard, and reporting the case to the Public Security Bureau as they are now, it is estimated that they will not believe it, only that it is a prank.

After thinking about it for a while, I came up with a more reliable method, so I found a place where no one was there and walked into the space.

After playing around in the locker room for half an hour, she nodded with satisfaction when she saw a twelve or thirteen-year-old young boy in front of the mirror.

After leaving the space, he walked out of the alley and finally came to the door of the Public Security Bureau after asking several people.