Chapter 121

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After getting the paperwork for the division of the family, Mrs. Liu snatched the handwritten note from the second sister's hand and tore it, and then said: "The division of the family is over, you don't hurry up."

The second sister glanced at Granny Liu and said to the clan elder and the captain: "Today is trouble with the clan grandfather and the captain."

The clan elder waved his hand and said that it was okay, and then confessed that she had a good time and left first.

The captain knew that the second sister's family had no place to live, so he arranged for them to live in his old house, and then build a house when they had money.

After thanking the captain, the second sister and her mother went into the house to pack their things, and then the family walked towards the old house of the captain's house.

When everyone saw that the matter was over, they planned to go home for lunch. After all, they still had to go to work in the afternoon, but everyone agreed that Liu's family was not a good thing, and they could not find their family in the future.

This also made it very difficult for the grandchildren of Liu's family to talk about relatives.

Liangcai's mother saw that things had turned into this, so she said to Mrs. Liu with a very bad face: "Your family is really amazing. You almost sent our family to jail. Now we don't dare to marry your family again. , Quickly return the gift money for you to me."

Seeing that this happened, Mrs. Liu could only return the money to Liangcai's mother. After Liangcai's mother got the money, she said something unlucky and took the family home in an ox cart.

I followed the second sister's family to the old house of the captain's house, and saw that the situation in this house was much better than it was at the beginning of my small courtyard. It can be seen that the captain's house sometimes comes to repair.

After the captain unlocked the door of the room, he said to the second sister and his father: "Pingjiang, your family will live here first. As long as you are willing to endure hardship, you will definitely get better."

After saying these things, the captain told them not to go to work in the afternoon, and to clean up the house first.

After the captain left, the second sister and her family began to clean up the house. They pulled the second sister aside and said to her: "Second sister, you have nothing to do with your family now. You will find the captain and the team to borrow later. Wait for the end of the year. You will pay it back when it's time."

"Xiao Xiao, don't I have the money with you? You can just take the money to buy it, so why bother to borrow it from the team."

"You are stupid, you just got the money to buy things, and you didn’t get your milk. They said that you stole their money, even if people don’t believe you stole their money, but because you are jealous that your family just split up. Money buys things and favors your milk. Anyway, the more pitiful you are now, the better."

"Xiao Xiao, I know, everyone sympathizes with people who are poorer than them."

"Yes, you pack your things first, I'm going home first."

After returning home, I thought that my second sister and his family would definitely not be able to eat them today, so I took out ten three noodle buns from the space, and then went back to the house and filled them with ten catties of sweet potatoes and two catties of corn dumplings. It should be enough for the second sister's house for a while.

Put the things in the back basket, and walked towards the second sister's house.

When I came to the second sister's house and saw that their family had almost cleaned the house, she put the basket on the ground and shouted at the second sister. After hearing the sound, the second sister walked towards her.

After handing the basket of things to the second sister, she planned to leave, but the second sister said at this moment: "Xiao Xiao, thank you, if there is no you, I will be sold now, and my parents will definitely continue to be sucked by them. File it, I know that thank you is too light, but I will repay you when I am able."

"Well, I am waiting for you to repay."

After saying this, I left. Actually, I didn’t care about the reward the second sister just said, and the reason why she said that was to prevent the second sister from thinking that she helped her take it for granted, Shengmi En Doumi Qiu, everything must be controlled.