Chapter 24 On the way to the countryside (6)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Hearing what he said, he thought about it and said with a smile: "No wonder Lao Zhang said that you are worthy of being the child of those two people. You think about such small things more comprehensively than many adults. Just do what you say, and you will win. I will talk to the captain of the production team, are there any other things?"

Seeing that he asked himself that, there was really one thing that he planned to do after he was familiar with the place to go to the countryside. Now it is better for someone to do it for him, and Uncle Wang speaks more heavily than himself.

After organizing the language, he said: "Uncle Wang, I want to find a house in the Shengli Production Brigade to live by myself. I live in an educated youth spot with the educated youth. There will definitely be many problems. If everyone takes turns cooking and carrying water, etc. I can't do it. One day or two is fine. In the long run, everyone will definitely not want it. They will feel that I am dragging them down.

If I live alone, I can use things to change the firewood at the captain’s house, or buy money for firewood, but this method will not work if I live with them, and it will only cause trouble for everyone. "

Uncle Wang thought for a while and said, "This is fine, but you must be careful if you live alone. If there are too many people to say tomorrow, I will tell you now.

Listen carefully. Don’t think that all the people in the village are simple and kind. If it is for profit, everyone is more discerning than anyone. When I get to the brigade, I will find the brigade leader to find you a better house and buy it directly. Ask someone to repair and heighten the courtyard wall for you. You must pay more attention to other aspects. You can't trust anyone. No matter how good others are to you, you must be careful.

Especially when you are young, others are more likely to bully you. If you have something to do, go to the team leader. I will explain to him. If he can't get it, you can call me. "

When I heard Uncle Wang say that, I felt so warm, no matter how few people were good to me in the past and this life, no matter what the reason is, I deserve to treat people who can treat themselves like this the first time they meet. And respect.

After talking about this, Uncle Wang sent himself back to where he lived, indicating that he would come and go to the countryside with her in the morning and left.

Back to the room, I took out the quilt from the space and spread it on the bed. I went into the space and took a shower. After the shower, I dried my hair and I left the space. I lay on the bed and thought that I had been here for almost a month. Yes, it's less than a month before the Chinese New Year. I don't know what the countryside looks like now... I fell asleep thinking about it.

The next day, I was awakened by the knock on the door. The eldest sister knocked on the door and said that she would get up quickly to pack her things and set off soon, otherwise she couldn't make it to Tianshui Town tonight.

When I heard her say that, I immediately got up and put the quilt into the space, and then went into the space to wash. I took the time to drink a glass of milk and ate a piece of bread before flashing out of the space. Fortunately, I didn’t open my luggage yesterday. Take it and go.

When I came to the door of the hotel, I saw Uncle Wang and the eldest sister standing together, and when he saw him coming over, he handed himself the bun in his hand, and then took what he was holding.

A group of people sat on the shuttle bus from the city to the county, swayed for two hours and finally arrived in the county. Everyone got off the bus and went to the county’s educated youth office and asked them how to get to Tianshui Township. After a while, they saw the educated youth office. The person brought three middle-aged men over and said to us, "These three are the people from the first team, second team, and third team of the Tianshui Township Production Brigade to pick you up. You can see which team is with them Just go."