Xavier/PZ8(One-Shot 1, pt.1)

"Soooo you saying that Xavier from class C. Battles project zorgo?" Alex asked, Haidyn nodded at their direction "not to mention he was a former PZ member and me and him used to work together at GKC" CJ proceeded to talk "well, we can always welcome him to our group" :) Ash suggested "that's a good idea. He doesn't have a lot of friends, he only has me, Ceej and Haid" Wayne said "there he is!" CJ exclaimed, pointing to Xavier, who watered the plants, with Oliver and few other children, then Haidyn and CJ ran to them "hey Olives! Hey Cressida! Hey Zelda! Hey Julian and hey Xavier!" CJ happily exclaimed "ummmm.. hi..?" Oliver greeted, awkwardly with a smile "sorry, guys. But, we need to talk to Xavier" Haidyn said to the group "how about not this time. Cause.." Xavier said, getting up, then taking few steps backwards "Xavier we need to talk to you!" Haidyn exclaimed with a serious voice "I'm sorry.." he whispered then ran off "ZANE" WAIT!"(yep Ceej gave Xavier the nickname, Zane) CJ yelled with her and Haidyn chasing after him.

Xavier then ran behind a corner "WE JUST NEED TO-!" Haidyn yelled, when she and Haidyn got to the corner, they saw Xavier nowhere to be seen "w-where did he go?!" CJ exclaimed, shocked "don't tell me he knows how to disappear!" Haidyn yelled "May disappeared behind trees when she was wanted for project zorgo!" CJ yelled, shocked "okay.. let's go back to our friends and tell everything of what just happened" Haidyn spoke to CJ, who gave a single nod and went back to their friends.

****

Haidyn, Ash and Leo all walked home from school. "Guys, stop talking!" Haidyn scolded but was whispering "what? Why?" Ash asked, confused "look!" Haidyn exclaimed, pointing to Xavier "okay.. and..?" Leo asked, confused "let's go up to him!" Haidyn exclaimed, the trio went up to the red haired boy, who walked in the park, holding his bag pack onto his back "Xavier!" Haidyn yelled, happily, with her and the others catching up to him "w-what..?" Xavier asked "since, we all battle PZ. Maybe, we should hangout together, you, me, Wayne, CJ and the rest!" :D Haidyn exclaimed, happily "I-I don't think so.." Xavier said, kinda looking upset "why not? Are you angry?" Leo asked "no, it's not that. It's-" Xavier said, only to be interrupted by evil laughter from behind "hello PZ8, Ash Explorer, Leo Gaming and Haidyn Adventure!" PZ6 sinisterly greeted "OH COME ON!" Haidyn yelled "run!" Xavier yelled, the children began to run, in different directions.

Leo and Haidyn apparently been hiding behind the same tree "eh.. Leo..?!" Haidyn exclaimed, surprised "s-sorry.. I didn't know this hiding spot was already taken.." -_-💧 Leo said, embarrassed and was feeling bad "it's okay. We can still hide together" Haidyn said, smiling. Then they felt fog bombs thrown to their spot and collapsed on the ground.

T.B.C