Drew flirting with Nicole(One-Shot 49)

Description:
Dylan payed Drew to flirt with his sister cause he found out that she likes PZD. But, what Dylan didn't know about Drew is that Dilara is not his only crush.

****

"Soooooo.. you know what to do..?" Dylan asked Drew who had a sly smirk plastered onto his face "well duh. I have to seduce your sister because she has a crush on Dilara" -_- Drew said, getting kinda annoyed "good! You go and do that I have to go and find mah smexy babe!" Dylan exclaimed before running off leaving Drew alone. 'Idiot. He doesn't know that Dilara isn't my only crush' Drew thought to himself, smirking before walking out of the room.

He walked in the school yard to see Nicole and Mia chatting to each other 'perfect time!' >:3 Drew thought to himself he walked up to Nicole "hey babe~" Drew said, winking at her "what do you want?" -_- Mia asked Drew "I wasn't talking to you Mia!" -_- Drew exclaimed "wanna go to my house after school baby? We can-~" Drew said, smirking at Nicole who now gave a pissed-off and disgusting look "EW NO! I'M ONLY 11 YEARS OLDS!! WTF?!!" Nicole yelled, pissed-off but mostly disgusted 'looks like plan B is coming up. Mah favourite' ÙwÚ Drew thought to himself, he jumped onto Nicole and kissed her on the lips (🤮).

"GET OFF MY BEST FRIEND A^SHOLE!" Mia yelled, angrily, punching Drew and then started fighting him.

****

Texting group:

Dylan:
DREW YOU SON OF A B^ITCH- AKSJAJAUWOAOEYSBSVSNmsjasheleoeryeisoow

Drew:
Yeah?

Dylan:
YOU F^CKING KISS MAH SISTER! NOT ONLY THAT! IT WAS ON DA LIPS!

Drew:
You upset about that? -.-

Dylan:
YEP! I'M COMING TO YOUR HOUSE AND TALKING ABOUT IT!

Drew:
Gawd- 0.0

Drew:
I CAN SEE YOU! YOUR CARRYING ONE OF PZ143'S WEAPONS!! WHAT STUFF DOES SHE CARRY IN THERE?!

Dylan:
Dangerous weapons that are useful to me now >:3

Drew:
F^ck-

Dylan:
Oh f^ck indeed! >:)

Texting group ended