PZ261(One-Shot 33 pt.2)

Warning:
Super cringe.

"THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Daniel yelled, pissed-off at the girl "zip it Danny-boy!" the girl harshly exclaimed, her finger on his lips. Then Chad ran in "Who the heck are you?!" Chad yelled, pissed-off "and you don't have a crush on Chad.. do you..?" Regina asked, awkwardly "ewww..! Why would I want to love that giraffe?!" the girl exclaimed, disgusted and with hatred in her voice "oh good.." Vy said in relief "in fact" she said, smirking at Vy and lifting her chin up "this is the girl who I have a crush on" she said, smirking at Vy and kissed her her gently on the lips the let it go "OH F***-" Regina and Daniel yelled, now knowing what will happen "my name is Aurora. You can call me Ora or way better! PZ261" she said, winking sinisterly.
_________________________

Full Name: Aurora Nickname(s): OraAge: 28Gender: female/girlSexuality: lesbianSpecies: human

Full Name: Aurora
Nickname(s): Ora
Age: 28
Gender: female/girl
Sexuality: lesbian
Species: human

•has a crush on Vy(and yes.. simps on her)
•Really HATES Chad.
•her least favourite spy ninjas is Chad(you already know the reason..)
•her PZ Code-name is PZ261
•cold
•Stern(at times)
•flirty with Vy.
•is pretty popular in project zorgo.
•in project zorgo
•a PZ member.
•half of the men in PZ has a crush on her but rejects them all.
•sometimes has trust issues against men.
•people says she's beautiful.
•Violent
•Sinister
•Thinks the kids targets are all brats.(not the ones from PZ)
•is pretty good friends with PZ244(Light) and the simps(plus Nicole)
•The simps(plus Nicole) looks up to her and asks her for love advice.
•is kind(in a hidden way)
•Sometimes badass(and quite of a jokester)
•Daniel and Regina seem to fear her when she's around.
_________________________

"FIRST THE HEART FACE DUDE! NOW THIS LADY?!" Chad yelled, pissed-off "pfff..! Your just jealous that I'm way better than you!" PZ261(Aurora) insulted, arm-crossed, devilishly smirking at Chad "nice one, PZ261!" PZ894(Jesse) exclaimed, hand-five with PZ261(Aurora) then PZ894(Jesse) left. "Admit it Chad. That I'm a way better love type for Vy than you will ever be" she said, devilishly winking at him "THAT'S IT I'M FIGHTING HER!" Chad yelled, pissed-off "I'M UP FOR IT MAN!" She yelled, posing a fighting stance, they both fighter each other for 15 minutes.

"What the heck is my husband even thinking about fighting this PZ261 character?!" Vy exclaimed, pissed-off "this is all for you, darling~" PZ261(Aurora) said, winking at Vy in a flirtatious manner "GAWD-" -_-💧 Vy yelled.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________