How Cody left project zorgo(One-Shot 53 pt.1)

PZ12(Cody) and the PZ leader were having an argument "seriously leader!" PZ12(Cody) began to argue "your a f^cking hypocrite! Maybe give them another chance!" PZ12(Cody) exclaimed, desperately and angrily "no, PZ12" the leader began speaking "they made their decision. They now joined the bad side!" the leader exclaimed in a serious voice "since this whole argument is getting foolish and ridiculous, your being sent to the exit room for punishment" the leader said "W-what?!" PZ12(Cody) exclaimed, shocked "PZ members, please usher PZ12 to the exit room for punishment" the leader instructed, PZ6, PZ11 and PZ44 came in and dragged PZ12(Cody) to the exit room then slammed the door, locked.

"Ugh.." PZ12(Cody) muttered, annoyed, he couldn't believe the leader right now, he was so upset at him cause of him doing meet-ups with the ex pz members, Daniel and Regina. After 15 minutes being in this hell whole, he looked around during those 15 minutes then he found a cassette tape, he felt curious then put it on video on a small computer.

It showed Daniel, being on a video, he was in the same room that PZ12(Cody) was in right now. "Hey you probably known me as PZ1. If your wondering why am I here.. let me explain" Daniel proceeded to talk on tape "I was a PZ member, I was PZ1. I thought Project Zorgo was a good organisation because they said that they were getting rid of inappropriate content. I felt joyed by this but after months of working there.. I fully discovered their true nature.." Daniel explained, as the last part of his speech got really dark.

"It turns out.. Project Zorgo is a bad organisation.. they take down kid-friendly videos and keep terrorising" Daniel said on tape with a look of guilt "so, whatever you do.. please leave project zorgo! Trust me.. they are not worth it!" Daniel exclaimed before footsteps came into the room on video before the screen becoming black. "O-oh my god.." PZ12(Cody) muttered, shocked, he couldn't believe this right now.. he was always questioning why his two favourite hackers left project zorgo, he had always been told that the spy ninjas, Vy and Chad brainwashed them but he fully knew the truth.

Then footsteps came to the room, as the door opened, PZ12(Cody) began yelling "don't come anywhere near me!" PZ12(Cody) yelled, taking few steps back "w-what-?!" PZ6 exclaimed "I know your plans! Your taking down kid-friendly videos!" PZ12(Cody) yelled, angrily "looks like you finally found out" PZ11 sinisterly but calmly start speaking "but, your not the first kid who left this organisation" PZ11 said in his same sinister voice "shut up.. shut up.. SHUT UP!" PZ12(Cody) whispered before becoming yelling "no way I'm staying here! This is one messed-up organisation!" PZ12(Cody) angrily yelled before jumping out of the window and running off.

The hackers than walked to the window "I-.. how did he survive?!" PZ44 exclaimed, cringed-out "I-I'm not sure.. but, we gonna have to tell the leader about this!" PZ6 exclaimed in a serious voice, earning nods in agreement from the other hackers then the hackers ran out of the room.

T.B.C