Never bully a PZ member >:3😌(One-Shot 34)

"PZ hackers!" Ashley yelled, running in the room, sobbing and crying "what's wrong PZ500?!" PZ715 yelled, both worried and concerned at the same time "th-there's this boy in my class and he can't seem to leave me alone..!" Ashley yelled, crying "what..?!" PZ6 darkly and angrily exclaimed "she has a bully!" PZ261(Aurora) yelled "OKAY WHERE'S THIS ****HEAD KID SO WE CAN BEAT HIS ***!" PZ6 furiously yelled "Cody will show you.." Ashley whispered, Cody then came into the room "HEY BUDDIES!" :D Cody greeted, happily exclaimed "we're not buddies PZ12!" -_- PZ44 exclaimed "Hmph. Meanie!" >:( Cody exclaimed

"I have him right here" :D Cody yelled, he pulled out a tied up boy around Ashley and Cody's ages and threw him over a bit "CODY YOU FRICKIN-" the boy yelled, furiously "Cody, how the heck did you kidnap him without any witnesses?" Ashley asked, curiously "wait.. I recognise that voice. ASHLEY! Is that you?! Ugh. I can't believe this stupid, wimpy girl just ordered her little puppy to come and kidnap me!" The tied-up boy taunted "who the heck are you calling stupid and wimpy?! You flipping egg head!" Ashley yelled, furiously causing the boy to laugh "you haven't even spoke up when I bullied you?! And now you gonna defend yourself!" He mockingly laughed "Ugh.. give me the stuff.." Ashley whispered to the hackers, PZ76 passed his stun-baton to Ashley, Ashley smiled, sinister then stung the tied-up boy on the chair "OW! YOU FLIPPING BISH!" He yelled in a furious voice "ZIP IT ******!" Ashley yelled then stung the boy again only few more times.

"CAN I JOIN IN!" :D Cody yelled, PZ6 then looked at PZ261(Aurora) "give the kid the stuff" -_- PZ261(Aurora) told PZ6, PZ6 sighed then passed Cody a shock collar and remote "cool, thanks!" :D Cody happily exclaimed he then put the collar on the tied-up boy's neck and started shocking him "ugh! I thought you was the nice one!" The boy exclaimed, angrily "this is what you get for teasing me, CJ, Ashley, mah girls! And teasing Haidyn, Alex, Naomi, the adventures! AND TEASING THE REST OF MAH FRIENDS YOU TWAT!" ÙwÚ Cody yelled he and Ashley started shocking him for 3 hours.

Moral of the story:
Never make fun or bully a project zorgo member. Cause you don't know what there capable of.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________