Wayne ain't having it!!(One-Shot 5)

"What the hell is PZ301 and PZ715 doing with my friend?!" Wayne yelled, angrily, with him, CJ, Haidyn and Ash hiding behind some huge rocks, they were at the desert "who is he talking about?" Haidyn asked, confused "PZ75 or M, you may call her" CJ replied "okay, let's keep on spying on them, cause I'm not the type to throw the first punch" Wayne said "that's right!" CJ happily exclaimed, hand-five her cousin. The children kept on following PZ301, PZ715 and PZ75(M) then it lead to the trio meeting up with few hackers, they had Alex, Naomi, Jayden and Eveline tied up.

"Let us out!" Jayden yelled "no!" PZ6 yelled "you guys are the worst!" Eveline yelled in anger "pfff.. so are you!" PZ301 retorted. "Well.. only them, but not M" Wayne said "looks like you really care about M" Haidyn said to Wayne "sh-she is my first friend" Wayne said with a smile forming on her face. "Time to die!" a PZ member exclaimed "what?!" All the kids yelled, shocked "woah, woah, WOAH!" PZ75(M) yelled, running in front of the hackers "I know we're evil and all that! But.. ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS?!" PZ75(M) yelled "your just one of the stupidest PZ members!" Dylan retorted. Then in anger, Wayne ran in and roughly pushed Dylan back "what the hell is your problem man?!" Dylan yelled with rage boiling inside him "for bullying my friend!" 💢💢 Wayne exclaimed, angrily "what the-?! Since when did you came here?!" PZ715 yelled, pissed-off "well hello PZ715!" -_-💧💢 Wayne exclaimed "let's fight!" PZ715 exclaimed, doing a fighting stance, Wayne then kicked PZ715 in the nuts and then punched PZ301 in the stomach "WHAT THE HECK DID I DO?!" PZ301 yelled "everything" -_- Wayne finished.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
________________________________