Teenagers going on sky-diving(One-Shot 10)

Description:
Jason, Crystal, Kalyn, Kyle and Lilliana are kidnapped by project zorgo and are now going sky-diving! 0_0

****

Jason and his friends got out of the school at 4:00pm cause of all four of them having extra lessons after school. After they walked on the road for few minutes they felt blindfolds over their eyes, nose and mouths, they started muffling in panic and anger. After waking up, meeting with airplane noises "th-the ****!" Kalyn yelled in anger "better what your words Kalyn" PZ6 sinisterly said to Kalyn who rolled her eyes in annoyance "what the heck do you guys wants?! why are we on a plane andddd why the heck are we wearing sky-diving suits?!" Crystal exclaimed, angrily "isn't it obvious?" PZ301 sinisterly asked the teenagers "no, not really" Kyle said in his gullible persona "Ugh-!" PZ715 irritatedly groaned "you guys are gonna go on sky-diving!" PZ715 blurted out.

The teenagers kept silent for few seconds until screams and cheers came in from the teenagers, except for Jason who remained silent "I'M AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!" Lilliana screamed in fear "I'M NOT EVEN BRAVE ENOUGH TO GET OUT OF A PLANE!" Kalyn screamed "THERE'S NO WAY I'M OKAY AT SKY-DIVING!" Crystal yelled "BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" Kyle cheerfully yelled, causing awkward stares at him "what? I like being up high!" :D Kyle cheerfully exclaimed "at least someone is excited" -_- PZ6 said "ummmm.. I haven't been on sky-diving.. soooooo yeah!" -_- Jason said "I-is this guy serious?!" Kyle yelled, horrified "well it's your first time!" -_- Kalyn exclaimed.

The PZ members led the five teenagers to the opening spot of the plane to fly out "quick question. Where did you get this airplane from?" Kyle asked "ummmmm.." PZ9 mumbled, now looking at PZ101 "just a nice guy who gave it to me!" PZ101 exclaimed, 'sweetly' smiling "lies.." PZ44 muttered "I HEARD THAT?" PZ101 yelled "I DON'T WANNA GO SKY-DIVING!" Lilliana yelled, tightly hugging PZ44, who can't let go "get this crazy kid off me!" PZ44 yelled, PZ6 and PZ715 came over, grabbing tightly onto Lilliana, trying to get her off from PZ44 only for Lilliana to jump outside "LILLIANA!" Kalyn, Jason, Crystal and Kyle yelled, worried then jumped outside.

"You think they will make it?" PZ301 asked the hackers "maybe" -_- PZ6 replied, carelessly.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
________________________________