If Zander and Luke met Dilara, Haidyn and de simps(One-Shot 57)

Description:
Dilara and Haidyn are getting away from da simps cause of the usual but at the park, they bump into two special guests.

****

Zander and Luke were at the park, chatting and walking to each other then Haidyn and Dilara ran in "woah-.. you girls okay?" Luke asked them in concern "Yep! Just trying to get away from da simps" -_-💧 Haidyn said "s-simps..?" Zander asked, confused "few boys who are sooooo in love with me" :'( Dilara said "sorry to hear that, miss" Luke said in apologised voice "it's not your fault. This is what I go through every day" Dilara replied "e-every day?!" Zander exclaimed, shocked "yep" :( Haidyn and Dilara said at the same time then male voices yelled behind them "it's the simps!" Haidyn exclaimed, facing Dilara "hide!" Zander exclaimed, Haidyn and Dilara hid behind Luke and Zander.

"Heya men! Had you seen mah smexy wife?" :D Dylan asked Zander and Luke, walking up to them "u-ummm.. no..?" Zander replied, uneasy and uncomfortable by this. "NAH SHE'S MAH BAE!" Liam yelled, running in "no! It's obvious she's loves mah!" Oskah yelled, running in then the simps started arguing "okay! Okay!" Luke exclaimed "you guys should probably leave her alone. It's obvious she doesn't like you neither of you guys" -_- Luke said, cringed-out "you don't know that, man" -_- Oskah said to Luke "the way you guys describe it.. I think you made the girl's life a living hell" -_- Zander told them.

"Well Imma marry mah smexy wife!" :3 Dylan exclaimed then gagging came from behind Luke and Zander "HEY SMEXY BAE!" :D all three boys yelled, cheerfully "ahhh! Dilara is so pretty!" 0////0 Oskah exclaimed "help meh" :,0 Dilara whispered then Haidyn got her knife out, cringing everyone out "WHY THE ABSOLUTE F^CK DOES THIS LITTLE GIRL HAVE A KNIFE?!" Zander yelled, cringed-out "cause she's Haidyn Adventure and she hates us" -_- Liam said. "H-hey.. you should probably give that to me" Luke said, walking up to Haidyn "she knows what she's doing" Dilara told Luke "yes.. I do" >:3 Haidyn said, darkly before chasing the simps, Dilara followed behind.

"I-.. what the heck was that..?" Zander asked, cringed-out "I-I don't know.. should we be worried?" Luke asked, uncomfortably "Nope" 😌Zander replied, calmly.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
___________________________________