Lydia and Zander's talk(One-Shot 61)

"You didn't tell me you dealt with that weird organisation.. project zergo.. or whatever you call it.." Zander said to Lydia in a serious but worried voice "I'm sorry Zander. I was really scared of what you thought of me.. I didn't want this project zorgo mess to ruin our relationship.." Lydia said, looking down at her tea, gazing with sadness in her eyes, she expected more scolding but was given by a surprised hug "your a very brave girl, Lydia. I'm very proud of you and I do hope faith will come to you and the out her youtubers" Zander said, smiling, Lydia smiled and hugged back "thanks Zandie!" Lydia exclaimed, happily then released herself from Zander's grip.

"Buttttt.. me, Lilliana, Luka, Harmony and Nora aren't the only ones who deal with project zorgo.." Lydia whispered "w-what..?!" Zander exclaimed, shocked "here's the people from our school who deals with project zorgo" Lydia said, handing a list to Zander, Zander looked at it then eyes-widen in shock "W-what's wrong with these people from that organisation..?!" Zander exclaimed, cringed-out "apparently, there's students from our school who are part of project zorgo.." Lydia told Zander "what..?! Who..?! Who are they?!" He demanded in a serious voice, Lydia told him all the people he know "I never expected this from Lulu.." Zander muttered "imagine Jake's face that he found out that his friend is working for an evil organisation" Lydia said "Yep!" Zander exclaimed.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
____________________________________