Meeting another youtuber(One-Shot 26 pt.3)

"You guys better shut up!" Lulu yelled, grabbing onto Lilliana's arm, tightly, a dark blueish purple-ish blanket over her and another over Luka "hey! You better go easy on mah girl!" >:( Cameron exclaimed, angrily "and you better not loose LukaTotally!" Lulu harshly exclaimed, Lulu and Cameron then set Lilliana and Luka onto chairs, they took the blankets off from them "WHAT THE HELL YOU TWO?!" Lilliana yelled in anger "hey Lilliana~" Cameron greeted Lilliana in a flirty voice, winking at her "ew.." Lilliana muttered then the door opened to reveal the hackers with Lydia passed out, PZ6 set her down on a chair "L-LYDIA?!" Lilliana and Luka yelled, worried for their friend "you two only kidnapped Lilliana Musical and LukaTotally?!" -_-💢 PZ6 exclaimed "at least it's better than nothing. Right?!" Lulu argued "Ugh.. fine.." PZ6 muttered "I couldn't bother to even kidnap Jason, Kalyn, Kyle, Crystal and Lyra" -_- Cameron said then left the room.

The PZ members then left the room, also. "Lilliana can you check that Lydia is okay?" Luka asked, Lilliana put her ear against Lydia's chest then released herself from her "Yep, she's okay" Lilliana said, smiling and giving a thumbs-up after eight minutes, Lydia started to open her eyes, slowly waking up "what the heck?! Did we have to get captured in school!" Lydia exclaimed, pissed-off "Zander is probably going to be concerned about me of where I am.." Lydia muttered.

Then the door widely opened then closed it, it reveal to be a 'PZ member', around the teenagers ages "get away from us!" Luka harshly yelled "guys!" the female voice exclaimed from the hacker she then flipped her mask off "L-Lyra?!" the trio yelled, shocked.

Full Name: Lyra Patricia (????)
Age: 14
Gender: female/girl
Sexuality: heterosexual
Species: human

•kind
•nice
•her yt channel name is called Lyra Creativities.
•Deals with PZ.

"Don't tell me you deal with PZ!" 💧💢 Lilliana yelled, pissed-off "sadly, yes. But, don't worry I will get you out of here" Lyra said, smiling at them, the trio smiled at Lyra they then ran out of the headquarters and into the park "Welp-! We're in trouble by Hailey and Zander" -_-💧 Lilliana said "not only that. But the school too!" Luka exclaimed then out of nowhere hackers jumped out in front of them "looks like you kids met each other at last" PZ301 sinisterly said "OH GREAT-!" the teenagers yelled, fed-up "let's battle royale" PZ6 challenged "deal!" Lydia exclaimed, the teenagers started to battle the hackers then win!! :3.

"Let's go!" Lyra yelled, the teenagers all ran off.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________