How Zander and Luke found out about Lydia's secret(One-Shot 63)

Luke and Zander were just chilling at the park.. but when they saw Lydia being surrounded by hackers. Interactions for the music club and hackers turns pretty awkward. 0.0

Luke and Zander were walking at the park, they were chatting with each other but heard female cries from not so far from them "LET GO OF ME!" the female voice yelled, desperately "Lydia?!" both Luke and Zander yelled, shocked before running to their friend's cries, they saw Lydia being held by PZ76 and PZ Fünf, few other hackers were there then there was PZ44 holding Lydia's phone in his hands. "Let go of me! I promise I will be good!" Lydia yelled "no Lydia Qwaint!" PZ715 yelled harshly at her "sssstop moving a lot!" PZ76 harshly yelled at her "you better shut up if you don't want one of your videos to be deleted!" PZ44 exclaimed in a threatening voice then PZ76 gave Lydia the serpent sting onto her shoulder causing Lydia to fall backwards, holding her shoulder with a painful expression "giving her a tasssste of my venom! Venom wheel!" PZ76 exclaimed, giving Lydia the serpent sting onto her stomach.

'No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. This can't be happening!" Zander thought to himself, having a painful facial expression, now he knows why Lydia was sometimes late to class, sometimes missing in school. "Zander..?" a male and gentle voice said, interrupting Zander's thoughts "w-what..?" Zander said, snapping out of it "we need to go save our friend!" Luke exclaimed "right..!" Zander yelled then run up to the hackers and Lydia "hey! Let her go!" Zander furiously yelled "I don't know who youse two are but you better stay out of this! Cause project zorgo is not an organisation you should mess with!" PZ44 yelled "m-may you repeat those words from before" Zander asked him "should?" PZ44 asked "no, far. the two words beginning with P and Z!" Zander yelled in impatiently "project zorgo?" PZ Fünf answered.

"Oh god Lydia.. NOT YOU TOO!" Zander yelled "I'm sorry, Zandie.." Lydia whispered, staring at the ground in shame "and what do you mean 'not you too'?" Lydia asked him, looking up at him in confusion "ummmmmm.. you see Lydia.. Harmony, Luka, Lilliana and Nora told us that they deal with project zero.. or whatever you call it" Luke said, giving a nervous smile "one kid! For the second frickin time! It's called project zorgo! Two, you guys don't deal with us so you better leave us with your friend before things turn into absolute mess!" PZ6 yelled at them.

"Wait.." PZ11 muttered, walking up to them "what are you doing?" Luke asked him, nervously "you guys look like one of our robots, Zander 2.0 and Luke 2.0" PZ11 said to them, kinda sounding sinister "who-?" Zander said, confused. "DID YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY HAVE TO MAKE MORE EVIL ROBOT VERSIONS OF MY FRIENDS!" Lydia furiously yelled only for PZ76 to give her the serpent sting "sssshut up ssssstupid girl!" PZ76 yelled at her then Zander raises his arm up, shaking it in the arm "yes?" PZ44 asked him "tf does that guy over there sounding like he went through surgery to get his voice better or fixed..?" Zander asked, awkwardly, pointing at PZ76.

"WHAT KIND OF SSSSSTUPID QUESSSSTION ISSSSS THAT?!" PZ76 angrily yelled "he's not trying to come of rude.. he's pretty curious" Luke told him "KID! MY VOICE WENT CRAZY AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT I WENT THROUGH!" PZ76 yelled "yeahhhhh.. right!" Lydia mockingly exclaimed "you better shut up!" PZ715 yelled at Lydia "also I got few more" :3 Zander said, having a sinister smile behind his usual facial features "why does that guy wear another mask?" Zander asked, pointing at PZ6 "what other mask?!" -_-💢 PZ6 exclaimed in frustration "he means the burnt mask" Luke replied, gently "this ain't no mask! It's real! People don't call me burn face because of this ma- I MEAN MY FACE!" PZ6 yelled "suspicious" -_- Luke said "Shut up!" -_-💢 PZ6 yelled.