PZ12's exit cerenomy(One-Shot 53 pt.3)

Daniel and Regina sneaked into the headquarters. "Now it's time for you to face hell after leaving us!" A male and sinister voice exclaimed. "P-PZ6..?!" both Daniel and Regina whispered, shocked before sneaking into the room where the voice was coming from. "Your doing no s^it to me!" PZ12(Cody) yelled in anger "well we are!" PZ715 yelled. Daniel and Regina hid underneath a table, Regina put few spy pens in the cup for pen holders.

"So PZ12" PZ6 started talking "gawd- what?!" -_- PZ12(Cody) answered, annoyed "we know your not a fan of roses" PZ6 said, sinister but also cringed-out, he got a vase of roses and put it near PZ12(Cody)'s face causing him to scream in fear "I-.." PZ715 said, cringed-out "WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF ROSES?! THAT'S WEIRD!" PZ715 yelled "I'M JUST AFRAID OF THEM! OKAY?!" PZ12(Cody) snapped.

"W-why is he so afraid of Roses..?" Daniel asked, cringed-out "honestly, I'm not so sure.. but, we need to think of a plan to save him!" Regina whispered.

"Well- Uh-.. next fear!" PZ6 announced "do you remember your bunny bag pack, Mr Cuddles..?" PZ6 asked, sinisterly "y-yeah.." PZ12(Cody) answered, shyly then PZ6 got out a blue bunny bag-pack "MR CUDDLES!" PZ12(Cody) yelled, snatching Mr. Cuddles from PZ6's hands "we were gonna rip that bunny" PZ715 sinisterly said "why would you do that..? That's so mean!" PZ12(Cody) exclaimed, tears streaming down, underneath his mask "do you know what happened to my stuff animal?" PZ6 asked "I'm not interested in your cringey-a^^ stories, PZ6!" -_-💢PZ12(Cody) yelled in frustration "I would burn all my stuff animals!" PZ6 exclaimed, grabbing the bunny, throwing it on the ground and setting it on fire "N-NO!" PZ12(Cody) screamed, tears streaming down, PZ715 got the fire extinguisher and sprayed it on the fire, leaving the bunny burnt "y-you monsters..!" PZ12(Cody) yelled, sobbing "we're aware" PZ715 replied.

"I can't believe those hackers! Ripping up a child's bunny bag pack!" Regina angrily whispered "I know right?! That's so messed up!" Daniel exclaimed, angrily.

"So, what now?" PZ12(Cody) asked, losing interest "you made me smell roses and you burnt Mr. Cuddles!" PZ12(Cody) exclaimed "isn't it obvious?" PZ6 asked, sinisterly "W-What..?" PZ12(Cody) asked "we're erasing your memory!" PZ715 exclaimed, sinisterly "NO!" PZ12(Cody) yelled. "Okay, we're gonna have to do something!" Daniel exclaimed, Regina got her phone out "little bit of this.. little bit of that.." Regina muttered "I hacked the fire alarm!" Regina exclaimed, proud of herself. The fire alarm went off "see, the fire alarm is going off. Meaning, something is happening in the headquarters!" PZ12(Cody) exclaimed, getting up from his seat, only for PZ6 and PZ715 to grab him by the arms and running out of the room and outside the headquarters, Daniel and Regina ran after them and out of the headquarters "let go of him!" Regina yelled at the hackers "what the heck are you two gonna do about it?" PZ6 asked them in a rather mocking tone "what are we gonna do about it?" Daniel asked with a goofy smile on his face "what is Chad gonna do it about it!!" both ex PZ-members yelled, pointing to a DeLorean driving their way, causing a loud ringing in the hackers masks. PZ6 and PZ715 then ran off, knowing what will happen.

"PZ12 we need to ask you few questions!" Regina yelled "I- Uh-.. okay..?" PZ12(Cody) said, awkwardly.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
___________________________________