PZ194(One-Shot 35 pt.3)

"Alexis!" Ava growled with hatred in her voice, she had the ex project zorgo members behind her "you may call me PZ194!" He sinisterly greeted "w-what?!" Everyone(except Ava and Alexis) yelled, shocked

Full Name: Alexis
PZ Code-Name: PZ194
Nickname(s): Alex
Age: 12
Gender: Male/boy
Sexuality: heterosexual
Species: human

•Carries a sword with him
•Your allowed to hate on him all you want.(Cause I sort of dislike him..)
•Simp
•Has a crush on CJ.
•Really HATES Luke(cause he protects CJ)
•Ava's cousin.
•His PZ Code-Name is PZ194.
•Ava really hates him(because he kidnaps people and does lots of bad stuff)
•Hangs out with de simps(Leo, Dylan and Oskah) and PZ Squire -_-💧(Gawd-)
•Dislikes Jayden.
•Sinister.
•He, Daisy, Bryce and Elijah have fights with each other.
•In PZ.
•People say Ava is quite similar to him but she denies it(and he does too..)

"Get out of my way, cousin! I'm rescuing my friends!" Ava growled at him "I don't think so" he sinisterly said, getting his sword out "come out PZ members!" PZ194(Alexis) yelled, bunch of hackers jumped out from their hiding spots "you guys deal with PZ1, PZ4, PZ8, PZ12 and PZ160. I'm gonna deal with my dear, sweet cousin" he said, sinisterly, directly looking at Ava with a sinister facial expression.

"Why the heck are you doing this?!" Ava yelled, as she fought off Alexis "I just like to make people's lives a living hell" he sinisterly and calmly spoke, as he fought of Ava "yeah! Mostly mine, idiot!" She yelled, as she got her weapon out "pfffff..! A plastic knife?! What are you gonna do with that?!" He taunted "you didn't see the rest!" she harshly yelled and turned the plastic knife into a real weapon, they both fought off for few minutes before he got tired out.

Ava and the rest ran off from the headquarters and went to the park "thanks Ava" Jayden said, smiling at her "no problem, Jade" she said, teasing him in a playful manner "hey!" He exclaimed, blushing in embarrassment, nudging her shoulder, Ava just laughed then Jayden began giggling too "why must another ship have to shown in these chapters.." Xavier proceeded to speak "I'm not sure. BUT, IT'S CUTE!" ^w^ Cody squealed.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
__________________________________