Aidan, Leo and Vy kidnapped(One-Shot 45 pt.2)

Vy started mumbling in her sleep, as she slowly woke up, she rubbed her eyes, she looked around to see Aidan and Leo tied up on chairs "Aidan! Leo!" Vy yelled "whatttttt..?" Leo muttered, waking up "what time is it..?" Aidan asked, as the boys woken up, they looked around "THE HELL ARE WE?!" Aidan yelled "I think I know who kidnapped us.." Vy said with anger in her voice with teeth gritting.

"Hello Vy Qwaint, Leo Gaming and Aidan's Fun" a familiar, male and sinister voice said entering the room "PZ192?!" Leo and Aidan yelled, shocked "PLEASE DON'T TELL HS YOUR SWITCHING OVER TO LIKING US NOW!" Aidan yelled "I'm not gonna let some pervert-" >:( Leo said "I-I'm not" PZ192(Mark) stuttered, cringed-out "phew!" Leo exclaimed in relief "I just hate that you three always ruin my relationship with those cute little dolls and mah future smexy husband!" PZ192(Mark) exclaimed "there our girls find your own!" -_- Aidan exclaimed, annoyed "uhhhh.. I don't know about that.." Leo muttered "pffff..! You don't even have a relationship with them! Not to mention you have to be a huge pervert to my husband, niece and my friend!" Vy yelled, mocking PZ192 "you f^cking-" >:( PZ192(Mark) said, angrily before his head was hit by some weapon.

"Let's go guys!" Aidan exclaimed "I- um-.." Leo and Vy said, awkwardly unsure what to say "Yep, thank me later! I save da day!" :3😌Aidan said, confidently.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
__________________________________