Saving Everyone(One-Shot 30 pt.4)

The children entered the headquarters "quick reminder. That I called few of my friends" Wayne said "o-okay.." Haidyn muttered, the children kept on sneaking in the headquarters but Cody bumped into a female PZ member, around the childrens ages "RUN!" Cody yelled "no, Cody! It's me!" the female voice exclaimed, then took off her hood and flipped her mask off "A-Ashley?!" They all yelled, shocked "why are you working for project zorgo?! There are a terrible organisation!" CJ exclaimed, sounding betrayed and upset mostly "please don't tell me you used us!" Eveline yelled "n-no..! I really like you guys. I would leave project zorgo but I can't since my cousin is-" Ashley said, only to be cut off by PZ members jumping in and grabbing the children.

"LET US GO!" Wayne yelled "no, Wayne Discoveries!" a hacker yelled at Wayne, the children were pulled away from hackers "I'm so sorry.." Ashley whispered with regret filling her voice.

          ****

EH and EL was gone by now, Leo was left sitting on his seat with duct tape over his lips, only muffling then he heard the door opened "well, hello Leo Gaming" the male voice greeted, sinisterly "y-you?!" Leo muffled, shocked "yep. It is I, PZ894!" He sinisterly exclaimed then peeled the duct tape from his mouth "what do you want?!" Leo yelled, angrily "I wanted to say I'm amazed you have a cute girlfriend, 10/10. Your way out of her league" he sinisterly spoke, continue to 'sweetly' smile "who are you talking about?" Leo asked, confused "Haidyn Adventure. That's who" he said, once again in a sinister tone "w-we're just friends!" Leo yelled, angrily, his face heating up "everyone knows you have a crush on the adventure girl" he continued to speak, using the same voice-tone "buttttt Ash is gay for you. Right?" He asked, smirking devilishly "wha-?" Leo said, confused.

Then the door busted open to reveal hackers dragging Cody, CJ and Haidyn into the room "let go of us!" Haidyn furiously yelled "no Haidyn Adventure!" one of the hackers yelled then they all roughly dropped the kids onto the ground "ouch!" Cody exclaimed in pain "hello Cody-Clocks" PZ894(Jesse) sinisterly greeted him "OH NO! NOT YOU!" Cody furiously yelled, stepping back, hugging CJ, tightly then PZ894(Jesse) looked over at CJ and Haidyn with the sinister smile he had on his face "I-.. um-.. why are you looking at us like that?" Haidyn asked, confused "sorry, it's that you two look like the cutest beings ever" he said in a sinister voice he usually had in him "WHA-?!" CJ yelled, cringed-out "DO WE HAVE TO HAVE ANOTHER GROWN MAN THINKING THAT WE'RE CUTE OR SOMETHING?!" T_T💧💢 CJ yelled "Damn-" Leo said.

****

"Let go of us!" Wayne yelled in frustration, one of the hackers threw Wayne, Naomi and Eveline to one of the rooms in the headquarters "W-Wayne?! Naomi?! Eveline?!" Jayden yelled, running up to them"hey guys.." Naomi greeted "did you guys try to save us? If so. Who's with you three?" Ash asked, concerned "Haidyn, CJ and Cody" Eveline said "soooooo.. Cody is a target of project zorgo too?" Aidan asked "yep!" Wayne exclaimed "not to mention he was PZ12" Eveline said "WHAT?!" Alex yelled, shocked.

Then two female figures jumped down "AHHHHHH!" Everyone screamed "it's okay guys!" the female voice exclaimed "Averil?! Cressida?!" Wayne yelled, shocked "did you think we would leave our friends behind?" Averil giggled and winked at them, cheerfully smiling. "WHAT THE-?! AVERIL PRANKS?! CRESSIDA SHINING DIAMONDS?!" PZ6 yelled, as he and the other hackers ran in the room they tripped on a trip wire, causing them to get stung "Get sting by the prankster!" Averil exclaimed, winking at them, devilishly "OH YEAH GIRL!" Aidan yelled then hand-five Averil.

The kids bolted out the door and ran to look for Haidyn, CJ, Cody, Wayne and Leo. They quickly hid and saw a PZ member coming out of the room, they decided to sneak into that room, as they entered the room, they gasped to see CJ, Cody, Leo and Haidyn all tied up and with duct tape over their mouths "g-guys!" Leo mumbled, Ash came over, grabbing CJ's pocket knife and loosening the ropes "let's go!" Cody yelled.

The children all ran off only to find hackers popping out "oh great!" Wayne yelled, sarcastically "you kids better surrender!" PZ6 yelled at them "never!" Naomi yelled, as the hackers and the children were gonna battle each other, a female voice interrupted them "STOP!" the female voice yelled "P-PZ500?!" The hackers yelled, shocked. "Guys! I want you go back to work and leave them with me!" Ashley yelled, sternly "but-" PZ715 said only to be cut off by Ashley "I WILL HANDLE THIS!" Ashley yelled, the hackers murmured as they left, Ashley then turned to the children "what are your intentions? And why are you doing this?" Wayne asked, suspiciously "I-.. I didn't want them to hurt you so I decided to take matters into my own hands" Ashley said, sounding kind of afraid "I know a way. Just follow me!" Ashley exclaimed, ready to run off but stopped as the children behind her just stared at her, silently "how can we be so sure if we can trust you?" Eveline asked, suspiciously "she's really nice! I think we should trust!" CJ yelled, sounding upset "yeah! She's my best friend!" Cody yelled.

The PZ targets was silent but then sighed, they followed Ashley out the headquarters and ran off to the safe house.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________