Aidan, Cody, Averil, Jayden and Alex ding-dong ditching PZ44(One-Shot 44)

"Who's house is this..?" Jayden asked, uncomfortably "PZ44!" >:3 Aidan exclaimed, trying to put a New York expression on "YAY!" Cody and Averil yelled in excitement "I mean-.. PZ44 can't catch up to us like PZ715.. right..?" Alex said, uncomfortably. The boys and Averil walked up to PZ44's house, Aidan knocked on the door twice. "I'm coming!" PZ44 yelled from inside the house. The boys and Averil all ran off, hiding behind a bush. "Hello..? PZ members..?" PZ44 asked, looking around he then closed the door, Aidan, Averil, Cody and Alex all bursted out laughing "I LIKE DESE GAMES!" >:3 Averil yelled "ME TOO!" :D Cody yelled "we're gonna get dem consequences.." -_-💧 Jayden said, regretting this.

Alex walked over to PZ44's door and began knocking he then ran to behind the bush with his friends. PZ44 opened the door "seriously..? Who is this?!" PZ44 exclaimed, now feeling angry "kids these days.." he muttered, closing the door. "BRO THAT WAS LEGIT!!" 😂 Aidan exclaimed, laughing "I WANNA BE NEXT!!" Averil excitedly exclaimed "awwwww.. but, I want to go next" :'( Cody said in a defeated tone "well, since your so cute. We will both do it together!" :3 Averil said in a chipper voice, both Cody and Averil walked up to the door and they began knocking before running to their friends. PZ44 opened his door, he looked around and gave an irritated groan "if I see anyone knock on this door. They better remember no to mess with PZ44" PZ44 threatened before slamming the door, closed. "Okay, we should probably stop!" Jayden yelled "but, I wanna do some more.." :'((((( "no Cody" -_- Jayden replied "but, this is a fun game!" :3 Alex exclaimed, Jayden facepalmed.

Aidan and Jayden walked up to the door and knocked on it couple of times before they run, they heard glass shattering they turned beside them to see PZ44, he jumped out of a window.. "I KNEW IT WAS YOU KIDS!" PZ44 yelled, pointing at them, they got his bat out "better feel this wrath" he sinisterly said "uh-oh.." Jayden and Aidan muttered, nervously before running off with the others, who also decided to run from the s^it they caused..

🤍🖤🤍🖤
__________________________________