PZ761(Crimson)'s old friendship problems and THE FIGHT!(One-Shot 16 pt.1)

Warning: Suicidal words from Caleb(Kinda OOC Caleb)

"So, you seen the new Joker movie?" Bryce asked Crimson, both of them were in recess at school, in the schoolyard "I'm more of a Harley Quinn fan" Crimson said with honesty in her voice "I guess that's cool" Bryce said then saw Crimson running off "where is she going?" Bryce whispered to himself, he then followed Crimson, with Hayley and Everly seeing Bryce running off, they felt curious as well abs ran off, to follow him. Bryce was behind a brick wall, when he saw Everly and Hayley's heads peeking out, he immediately questioned "what the heck are you two doing here?!" Bryce asked, concerned and disturbed at the same time "same goes to you!" Hayley exclaimed "I'm just spying on PZ- I MEAN-! Crimson, yep!" 0w0 Bryce said, nervously "us two basically followed you here" Everly said to Bryce, they then looked up to see Crimson walking up to her old BFF, Caleb "what is Crimson gonna do?" Everly asked, concerned and curious "all I can say that this will not turn out well!" Hayley exclaimed with a serious look on her face.

"Hey Caleb" Crimson greeted, warmly, walking up to Caleb "get out of here! No wants you here!" Caleb exclaimed, rudely, looking up at Crimson with an angered look "um.. what-?" Crimson asked in her airhead persona "Hey Crimson he said-" Hayley said, running in until she was interrupted by Caleb throwing his book onto the ground "I SAID-!" Caleb proceeded to yell, standing up "NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE! GOD, CAN YOU AT LEAST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONE ******* MINUTE?! WHY WERE YOU EVEN BORN?! CAN YOU DO A WORLD A FAVOUR AND KILL YOURSELF?!" Caleb snapped, angrily at Crimson. Crimson took few steps back, looking like she was about to cry "yeah! Cry all you want!" Caleb exclaimed, annoyed, Crimson then ran off, tears streaming. "Crimson, wait!" Everly yelled with her and Bryce running off to Crimson.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Hayley yelled in anger "she got what's coming for her!" Caleb retorted "your such a ****** up little devil! I don't know what Crimson even sees in you! I HOPE YOU SUFFER!" Hayley argued, furiously, pushing Caleb and starting a fight, all the children came around to see Hayley fighting Caleb. "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AROUND HERE?!" Haidyn yelled with her and her friends rushing in to see Hayley fighting Caleb "Hayley! Stop!" CJ yelled with her and Wayne running in and grabbing Hayley by the arms "LET GO OF ME! HE MENTALLY HURT CRIMSON!" Hayley yelled, furiously, shoving CJ backwards, causing her to hit her head "Ouch..!" CJ muttered with tears filling her eyes "WHAT THE HELL HAYLEY?! YOU JUST HURT MY COUSIN!" Wayne furiously yelled "I'm not trying to hurt her! okay!! I'M BEATING UP THAT PRICK FOR HURTING CRIMSON'S FEELINGS!" Hayley screamed, angrily, still beating up Caleb, Caleb had blood on his nose, he was having trouble breathing.

"Are you frickin serious right now?!" Dilara asked Lucas, who was recording the whole fight "sorry.. I just want to update my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter" :3 "WHEN THE HECK DID YOU HAVE SOCIAL MEDIA?!" Haidyn yelled "since forever ago! Duh!" -.- Lucas irritatedly exclaimed "Ugh-!" both Haidyn and Dilara irritatedly exclaimed, facepalming. "Hey babe~" Liam flirted, greeting Dilara "now's not the time! We have PZ143 fighting off Cale!" Dilara furiously yelled at Liam, Lucas sighed, annoyed then kicked Liam on the leg, pushing him away "you simps better get out of here! I need to update my social media!" -_-💢 "THANK YOU LUCAS!" Haidyn yelled "butttttt.. I got it from here!" Haidyn exclaimed, getting her knife out and walking up to Liam "oh ****!" 0_0💧 Liam exclaimed "better run bish!" >:3 Haidyn said with a devilish look.

T.B.C