Aidan, Alex and Jayden uses toilet paper on PZ Fünf and PZ2's house(One-Shot 13)

"Why the hell are we at PZ Fünf and PZ2's house?" -_- Jayden asked Aidan, who had a chilling smile on his face "we're using these toilet paper to cover their house, of course!" Aidan excitedly exclaimed "HECK YEAHHHHH!" :D Alex cheerfully yelled "DUDE..! WHY?!" Jayden yelled, disturbed "because, I don't like them" -_- Aidan replied "just because you don't like them doesn't mean you have to do this!" Alex said "but.. I'M UP FOR IT!" Alex yelled "COME ON ALEX!" -_- Jayden yelled.

Aidan started to get a long strap of toilet paper and use that to rap PZ Fünf and PZ2's roof(if your wondering how he got up there.. he found a ladder on the other road😌:D). After 31 minutes of tee-peeing the hackers house "okay, we're done" Aidan said "finally!" Jayden tiredly yelled, when the trio was about to walk away they saw PZ Fünf, PZ715, PZ6, PZ2, PZ44 and PZ76 standing there and staring at them in silence for few seconds "THOSE ARE THE THREE TROUBLEMAKERS WHO DING-DONG DITCHED ME AND EGGED MY HOUSE!" PZ715 yelled, pissed-off, pointing at the kids "OH GOD! NOT THEM!" PZ6 yelled "they didn't.." PZ Fünf darkly whispered, after seeing his and PZ2's house was rapped in toilet paper  "yep, they did" PZ44 nonchalantly spoke "idiotsssss" -_- PZ76 said in a calm and snake tone, PZ2 was mumbling and jumping with rage filling his body.

"Ummmmm.. we're gonna go.. BYE!" Alex said, with him and the other boys taking few steps back and then tanning off "GET BACK HERE! YOUR GONNA GET PZ FÜNF SPECIAL!" PZ Fünf yelled, running after them, ready to charge "REALLY AIDAN?!" -_-💢 Jayden furiously yelled at Aidan "IT WAS WORTH IT!" :D Aidan yelled.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
________________________________