Failed attempt to kidnap the Starshines(One-Shot 50)

The Starshines were at the basketball park, talking and chatting to each other "I really need to take martial arts lessons.. I'm pretty terrible at fighting.." -_-💧Charlie said "it's okay, Charlie. You will get there" :3 Cressida said with kindness in her voice "we believe in you!" Averil exclaimed, giving a thumbs up then Charlie looked up at Wayne "I'm curious on why you carry a gun-?" Charlie asked him "so I can kill those b^tchss" 😌Wayne said in a chill voice-tone that sends shivers down to your spines "I- um-.. wha-?" Charlie said, confused "he means the PZ hackers" Xavier answered.

"Weren't you a former project zorgo member?" Charlie asked Xavier "Yep! I left PZ in late 2019" Xavier exclaimed. "Hello Starshines" a male and sinister voice greeted behind them "PZ SQUIRE!!" the Starshines yelled, shocked and unhappy that he's here "I'm not letting you kidnap us b^tch" Wayne exclaimed, getting his gun out and pointed directly at PZ Squire "I- um-.. yeah.." PZ Squire nervously said before running off "damn, your dark Wayne" 0.0 Averil said "that's why we never get targeted a lot" 😌Wayne said, chillingly.

The Starshines's facial expressions——>0_0💧||||

🤍🖤🤍🖤
___________________________________