Shorts #17//Eliza and Hackers interaction

Summary: Hackers are done with Eliza's crap..

"Ah. Eliza Youtube Specials, your finally here" PZ6 sinisterly said "let go of my friends old men!" -_- Eliza yelled "old men? Who are you calling old men you 15-year-old stupid emo f^ck!" PZ44 yelled, angrily "you guys, duh!" ;) Eliza yelled, giving a some-what sinister smile and wink. "Eliza what are you doing?!" Jason yelled, from the tree that he and the others were tied against "sorry!" Eliza exclaimed.

Then out of nowhere PZ6 pulled out a 'gun' and pointed it towards Lilliana's forehead "don't kill meh. Please!!!!" :'( Lilliana yelled "please don't kill her!" :( Eliza yelled "only if you join PZ then we won't kill your friends" >:) PZ11 threatened "that's a prop gun.. right..?" -_- Eliza asked causing everyone to be silent "y-yep.." PZ6 stuttered "KNEW IT!" >:3 Eliza gloated "ELIZA I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T SAVE US I WILL MAKE SURE TO-" >:( Kalyn yelled, angrily and unhappy "I was having the time of mah life!" -_- Eliza yelled.

PZ44 pulled out a 'gigantic gun' "stop this nonsense or we will shoot you!" >:( PZ44 yelled in frustration "kinky!" ;):3:D Eliza yelled "NOT LIKE THAT YOU PERVERT!" -_-💢💧PZ715 yelled.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
____________________________________