Shorts #4//Seducing the enemy(GONE WRONG!)

A/N:
Just so you know Averil and Lucas won't become a ship in future chapters.

Averil, Wayne and Xavier got captured by project zorgo and was sitting on the chair, all bored out. Few PZ members were watching them "you three think you could run?" PZ715 asked them in a some-wha sinister voice "pffff..! We will get out of here!" Xavier exclaimed, PZ715 came over to him and taped his mouth shut "I don't want to hear your yapping PZ8!" PZ715 harshly exclaimed.

"Ugh.." Averil muttered, bored in the headquarters already she then looked up to see PZ400(Lucas) and PZ761(Crimson) entering the room. "So she was like what. And I was like whatever!" PZ400(Lucas) explained "uhhhhh.. I don't get what you mean?" PZ761(Crimson) asked, confused "hey PZ400!" Averil exclaimed, PZ400(Lucas) sighed, lowering his phone down "what does that girl want?" PZ400(Lucas) asked, looking at PZ761(Crimson) who just shrugged, PZ400(Lucas) then walked up to Averil "what is it?" He asked, not sounding annoyed or harsh in fact there was no feelings or emotions in his voice "hey baby~" 😉 Averil said, winking "wha-?" PZ400(Lucas) and PZ761(Crimsin) said "oh great-" Wayne whispered, wanting to facepalm, Averil then grabbed PZ400(Lucas)'s collar, PZ400(Lucas) thought Averil was going to kiss him then he got his phone out and smacked her lips and face with.

"DAMN-" the hackers yelled "YOU BETTER NOT TELL MY UNCLE ABOUT THIS!" PZ400(Lucas) yelled, furiously then ran off "or mine.." PZ761(Crimson) whispered before leaving the room. "What the heck was that Averil?!" Wayne exclaimed "I-I don't know.. I wasn't planning to kiss him.." she replied, almost sounding like a whisper.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
__________________________________