Aidan and Leo going undercover as CJ and Haidyn(One-Shot)

Summary:
Aidan and Leo are always angry that the PZ perverts(PZ192, PZ412, PZ740 and PZ894 etc) are perverted around their girls. So they did the unthinkable(which was mostly likely Aidan's plan)

****

"Aidan are you sure about this?" Leo asked Aidan, Leo was wearing a light blue dress and a brown female wig, Aidan wore a light pink dress and a blondish-brownish wig "calm down my man. We look hawt as girls" Aidan said, chillingly "I know the PZ members are stupid af. Buttttttt.. I'm worried of what happen to us when we get caught" Leo said, obviously nervous about this plan "we won't get caught" -_- Aidan said, getting a little annoyed.

"There they are!" Aidan exclaimed, pointing to PZ192, PZ412, PZ740 and PZ894 at some area at the park "let's go up to them" Aidan exclaimed, grabbing Leo by his wrist and running up to them "hey!" Aidan greeted, faking a cheer, winking at them "you dolls don't greet us so casually. What's this all about?" PZ192 asked, smirking at the boys "we just want um-.." Leo said, unsure what to say next but Aidan then spoke up "we want to have fun with you guys!" Aidan fake a cheer "well we're happy for you girls to hangout with us" PZ894 said, smirking at them "yeahhhhh we really want to get to know you guys!" :3 Leo happily exclaimed, now confidence rising inside of him then all of a sudden Aidan kneeled causing his wig to fall off "A-Aidan!" Leo exclaimed, pointing to his wig on the ground, Aidan looked at it and picked it up in a frantic way, putting his wig on his head "AIDAN'S FUN?!" PZ412 yelled "no I'm not! I'm CJ Qwaint!" Aidan exclaimed, winking but inside he wants to gag, PZ740 groaned, annoyed before coming up to Aidan and Leo, taking his wig off and then taking Leo's wig off "oh my Lord-" PZ412 said, cringed-out "TF WERE YOU BOYS DISGUISING AS THOSE CUTE LITTLE DOLLS!" >:( PZ192 yelled, angrily "IT WAS AIDAN'S IDEA!" Leo yelled "DAMN RIGHT IT WAS AND WE DON'T LIKE YOU GUYS!" >:3 Aidan yelled before him and Leo ran off.

"L-let's forget about this moment.." PZ894 said, cringed-out "agreed" 💧 the other PZ perverts(except Jesse) said.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_____________________________________