CJ on the train track(One-Shot 3)

"Where are you guys taking me?!" CJ exclaimed with anger and hatred in her voice "the train track, obviously!" PZ101 yelled "can you please release me!" CJ yelled "no!" the hackers all yelled at her "Ugh, I hate you guys.." CJ muttered with hatred and anger in her vocal expression "we hate you too!" PZ101 harshly yelled "PZ11 take the blind fold off from CJ Qwaint" PZ6 ordered, PZ11 nodded, carefully and gently pull the blind fold from CJ's eyes "w-what the heck..?!" CJ yelled, tears filling her eyes "yep, that's right. We're leaving you here on the train track" PZ44 told CJ "WHAT THE HECK?!" CJ began yelling, angrily "I'm eleven years old for gooden sakes!" CJ yelled, angrily, tears streaming down "no s*** Sherlock" PZ101 spoke "say goodbye, Ceej" PZ6 sinisterly said to CJ "have fun!" PZ11 sarcastically and mockingly yelled, before him and the others ran off.

CJ was left on the train track, she silently sobbing, then s heard the train driving in "goodbye world.." CJ whispered, still more tears streaming down, when the train drove up to her, she felt her whole body being picked up by someone "L-Luke?! Wayne?!" CJ yelled, happily, crying in tears of happiness "let's get out of here" Luke said, smiling at CJ, Wayne, Luke and CJ ran to the safe house "what happened?!" Haidyn yelled, running in "the hackers tried to kill me, by leaving me on the train track" CJ quietly said "WHAT?!" Haidyn, Xavier, Naomi, Alex, Ash, Jayden and Leo yelled, shocked and angry "they tried killing me by throwing me to the cliff!" Haidyn yelled "no s***! They tried killing most of us by throwing us off to the cliff!" Luke yelled "SO THEY DONE THIS BEFORE!" Xavier yelled "WHAT ARE WRONG WITH THESE GUYS?!?!?!" 💧💢 Wayne yelled, angrily.

"But, I'm glad your okay, Ceej" Wayne gently told CJ, who smiled in relief.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________