With Luke and his friend and with the other PZ members(One-Shot 59)

Description:
Let's check in to see how Luke, the 6th and 7th grade targets are doing. Shall we? :3

                              ****

Luke, Emilia, Coraline, Kim and Chance entered the school grounds. "Bye you two!" Emilia chirped, as she walked in a different direction with Coraline and Kim. "-sigh-" Chance sighed before looking up at Luke "you okay Luke?" Chance asked in concern "huh..?" Luke asked, snapping out of it "y-yeah.. I'm okay..!" Luke exclaimed before facing in front "you don't seem okay. I know what your like" Chance said then Luke sighed before looking up at him "it's just.. Project Zorgo has been becoming more stronger every day and I don't want my baby sister and her friends to be harmed" Luke said with sadness in his voice "sister..? Oh! You mean CJ" Chance exclaimed "but, I don't trust the spy ninjas..." Chance muttered "why's that?" Luke asked, confused, knowing he hears Chance muttering "well, that was the last place of my grandfather being there.. I feel like they have something to do with my grandfather's disappearance" Chance said with kind of hatred in his voice.

"There really nice people trust me" :) Luke said, smiling at him "if that's the point.. I guess I will get them a chance.." Chance muttered, not liking the idea. Chance opened the door for Luke and entered in to see their friends, May, Waylon and Markus there, they smiled as they saw them.

****

"I can't believe I have to attend class with bunch of idiots! Well.. except you guys.." PZ376(Elisa) complained then muttered the last part "it's not that bad, Elisa" PZ752(Leila) said, smiling "yeah, come on Elisa" PZ47(Ian) said "I agree with my sister. I hate most of them and even Luke!" PZ546(Elijah) ranted "I don't get why you hate Luke so much" PZ47(Ian) asked PZ546(Elijah), confused "cause he's always in the way of me and CJ's relationship!" >:( PZ546(Elijah) exclaimed, angrily "everyone knows that your not gonna be with CJ anytime soon" -_- PZ376(Elisa) said before opening the door and entering the classroom.

****

Little comedy coming :3

Kim, Coraline and Emilia were all chatting and laughing, walking down the school corridor but they did not realise a PZ member was watching them. "There they are!" a male voice whispered. "Did you hear that?" Kim asked his friends "nope. I haven't heard anything" Coraline replied.

"Hello Kim Lucky Stars, Coraline Spirits and Emilia Cupid" PZ301 sinisterly greeted them with other hackers beside him "oh-"Coraline said, uninterested "you guys should be scared" PZ6 sinisterly said "why should we?" -_- Kim asked them Emilia raised her hand up in the air, shaking it "yes?" PZ6 asked "why is your name burn face?" Emilia asked, curiously "I- Um- WHAT?!" PZ6 yelled "we get that your face is burned but we all know your wearing a mask" -_- Coraline said "GIRL, IT'S BURNT!" PZ6 yelled "yeah.. sure!" Kim exclaimed in sarcasm "WELL SCREW YOU GUYS!" >:( PZ6 exclaimed, angrily.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
____________________________________