PZ12, Daniel and Regina first meeting(One-Shot 32)

"Guys, we need to take this" Daniel told Chad and Vy "okay..?" Vy replied, confused but suspicious at the same time. Regina and Daniel ran off and they both checked their messages "So, I'm guessing you've been having these strange messages too?" Regina asked Daniel who nodded in return "should we meet them?" Daniel asked "I-I'm not sure.. but, it could be a hacker. Who knows?!" Regina said, worryingly "I think we should meet them. They seem t have very special news for us that we need" Daniel said. They placed a time and place to meet up the mysterious person.

In the next few days, on Saturday. Daniel and Regina went to the park at 9:30am, they waited by a small water fountain "where could they be?" Daniel asked. "PZ1! PZ4!" a young boy voice exclaimed from behind them, they turned to see a boy around 10-11 years olds, he had brown hair, a yellow duck pin, pinned to his sweater, he wore the PZ uniform "I-.. um-..." Regina said, shocked, unsure what to say at this point "come here PZ1 and PZ4" the kid exclaimed, his hand out, Daniel and Regina then walked off a bit "is that who I think it is?!" Daniel exclaimed to Regina, shocked "it's PZ12!" Regina exclaimed, shocked as well "what does he want? Shouldn't he be in project zorgo" Daniel told Regina "let's just go up to him!" Regina said then they both walked up to PZ12 "what were you two talking about?" PZ12 asked, sounding serious and suspicious, his arms crossed "j-just stuff.." Daniel said, nervously "sureee.." PZ12 said, sarcastically.

They began talking for 15 minutes then the meeting end with PZ12 walking off, at the opposite direction then he felt a tight hand grab on his wrist, he was being pulled behind a tree "PZ12, what the heck?! What the heck are you doing?! Why are you here meeting up with PZ1 and PZ4?!" PZ6 yelled, furiously "calm down, PZ6.. your overreacting" PZ12 said, annoyed "overreacting?! Your meeting up with traitors!" PZ44 exclaimed, angry "but, look what I got" PZ12 said, getting out a scroll then gave it to PZ6, he sighed, annoyed then opened it and smiled sinister to himself "I guess you did accomplish something in Project Zorgo" PZ6 calmly spoke "obviously!" PZ12 exclaimed, annoyed "but, don't even think about doing something like this behind our backs!" PZ6 sternly said to PZ12 who just walked away, rolling his eyes "he doesn't listen.. does he..?" -_- PZ44 said to PZ6 who nodded in agreement.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________