With Ash and Xavier(One-Shot 1, pt.2)

"X-Xavier..?!" Ash exclaimed, he and Xavier were hiding behind a bush "what do want Ash?!" Xavier exclaimed, sounding upset and pissed-off "listen, I know your angry. But, me and the others want to welcome you to our group" Ash said, smiling "n-no..!" Xavier exclaimed, turning away, arm-crossed "please.." Ash gently spoke, his hand on Xavier's shoulder, he slowly turned to see how true Ash's smile looked "I-I.. guess so.." Xavier muttered. "We found you two!" A sinister male voice yelled, sinisterly laughing "OH GOD-!" Ash and Xavier yelled then turned to see PZ9 standing there "P-PZ9?!" Ash yelled "hello Ash Explorer and hello Xavier Plays. Or should I say PZ8" PZ9 sinisterly said to Xavier "I'm not PZ8, anymore! I'm out of PZ!" Xavier yelled, angrily "but, we were such close colleagues, you, me, PZ4, PZ1 and PZ7" PZ9 sinisterly, old memories flooding in back in 2018.

"This is not 2018, Melvin!" Xavier yelled, angrily. Then fog bombs were thrown at their spot causing both of them to pass out.

****

Leo started slowly wake up "what the-...?!" Leo muttered, when his vision became clear, he looked around to see Haidyn passed out next to him "EH-?! HAIDYN WAKE UP!" Leo yelled, moving Haidyn with his two hands, Haidyn started waking up, she sat up and frantically looking around "oh no..!" Haidyn whispered in fear. Then the door opened to reveal PZ6 and the other hackers "hello love birds" PZ6 teased, causing evil laughter from the hackers "hey! Me and Haidyn aren't lovebirds! N-not yet..! at least.." Leo exclaimed then muttered on the last part, blushing "what..?" Haidyn asked, blushing in confusion "n-nothing!" Leo yelled, becoming a blushing mess "okay.." Haidyn whispered "you two are gonna face your doom!" PZ6 sinisterly exclaimed "well more like her, anywhere" PZ6 said, pointing at Haidyn.

"Hello doll and her little boyfriend" a familiar male voice sinisterly came into the room "oh no.. that can't be-" Haidyn whispered, in fear "it is I!" The voice became announcing "PZ192!" He exclaimed, proudly, then looked over at Haidyn and smirked "I see the little doll has a boyfriend" he teased "SHE/HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" Haidyn and Leo screamed.

"PZ member, bring Ash Explorer and PZ8 in here!" PZ301 exclaimed "wha-?" •_• both, Leo and Haidyn said, then a random PZ member grab Ash and Xavier, by the back of the shirts "let me go!" Ash yelled "Ash!" Leo yelled, running over to him "yeah man!" Xavier yelled in agreement "X-Xavier!" Haidyn yelled, rushing over to Xavier, the hacker then realised both boys, because of the commands from PZ6 "okay, we know you got us. What do you want?" Haidyn asked, unhappily and angry over this "isn't it obvious..?" PZ6 asked, sinisterly "no-" Leo said

(-_-)<—————Hacker's facial expressions.

"OH!" Leo exclaimed, now realising "we're turning you four into project zorgo members!" PZ6 sinisterly exclaimed "n-no..." Xavier whispered with  tears in the corner of his eyes "I'M NOT BECOMING PZ8, SUCKERS!" Xavier yelled, pissed-off "YOUR GONNA BECOME PZ8! WHEN EVER YOU LKE IT OR NOT!" PZ715 screamed "NUH-UH MAN!" Xavier yelled "wait-.. Why am I arguing with a ten year old?" -_- PZ715 asked himself "eleven year old!" -_-💢 Xavier exclaimed, correcting him.

Then the fire alarm went off "S***!" PZ6 yelled "grab, Ash Explorer and Leo Gaming. You grab Xavier Plays! I will grab little Haidyn Adventure!" PZ6 yelled then sinisterly exclaimed to Haidyn, looking at her "s***!" Haidyn whispered "**** is right!" PZ6 exclaimed, grabbing her by the wrists. The hackers ran out outside "hey! You better let go of my friends!" CJ yelled, with her and Luke running over to the hackers "what are you going to do about it CJ Qwaint and Luke Journey?" PZ301 asked them in a mocking voice "what are we gonna do about it?" Luke asked, smirking at CJ, who smiled back "what is my uncle gonna do about it?!" CJ exclaimed, happily, pointing to a driving DeLorean coming by the hackers, the hackers all put their hands over their ears then ran off, leaving Haidyn, Leo, Ash and Xavier "Xavier, we just need to talk to you and ask you some questions! Do you mind?" CJ asked with a serious facial expression "if it involves a lie detector test.. I'm up for it!" Xavier answered with bit of confidence in his voice.

T.B.C