Meeting the new PZ pervert(One-Shot 60 pt.2)

Warning:
Lazy af on writing this chapter.

Haidyn and CJ found themselves on bed, one of their wrists were handcuffed onto the bed "W-where are we?!" Haidyn exclaimed in fear "I-I don't know.." CJ whispered in response, there was a hint of fear in her voice. "Your in mah house!" a voice cheerfully exclaimed, coming in with the PZ perverts "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" CJ yelled.

"Amber! But call me PZ220!" The girl cheerfully but sinisterly exclaimed "I- Uh-.. WHAT?!" Haidyn exclaimed, shocked.

Full Name: Amber (???) (???)PZ Code-Name: PZ220Age: 22Gender: female/girlSexuality: asexualSpecies: human

PZ Code-Name: PZ220
Age: 22
Gender: female/girl
Sexuality: asexual
Species: human

•Joined PZ in early 2019.
•Rebel
•Sinister.
•Cheerful.
•Is sort of a PZ Pervert(in her own way)
•Kinda childish.
•Is probably the only one out of the PZ perverts who has a great relationship with PZ101.
•Thinks Haidyn and CJ are cute.(not in a love way)
•Doesn't really despise Aidan or Leo.
•The hackers are very cringed out by her.
•Carries a weapon blade(or somethin..?)
•DO NOT MESS WITH HER WHEN SHE'S ANGRY.
•Likes dressing up Haidyn and CJ.
•According to PZ6. He says that she is a huge b^tch.
•Her favourite PZ member is PZD. :3
•REALLY DESPISES THE SPY NINJAS.
•Is kinda psycho.. 0.0💧

"W-Well.. at least it's not a man.." 0.0 CJ said "CJ!" Haidyn yelled "what?!" CJ exclaimed "aren't you two the cutest things ever!" :D PZ220(Amber) cheerfully exclaimed "I- Uh-.. thanks..?" Haidyn replied "now can I dress them up?" :3 PZ220(Amber) asked PZ192(Mark) "no-" -_- PZ192(Mark) said, cringed-out only for the door bust down, revealing the spy ninjas.

"HEY B^TCHES!" :) PZ220 yelled at the spy ninjas "GAWD- NOT YOU!" Daniel yelled, he ran up to her punched her in the face, while Chad, Vy and Regina were dealing with the other PZ perverts after they were finished, Vy went up to them and unlocked the handcuffs from them, both girls got up from the bed "let's go!" Vy exclaimed, grabbing Haidyn's hand while Regina grabbed CJ's.

The spy ninjas, plus CJ and Haidyn ran back to the safe house. :33333333

🤍🖤🤍🖤
___________________________________