Kane you-!(One-Shot 24)

CJ walked down the halls of the school, it was all silent until she heard a familiar male voice behind her "hey Ceej~" a flirty voice greeted behind CJ, CJ sighed, knowing who it could be, she turned to see Kane smiling(in his own way) at her "hey Kane" CJ greeted with less happiness in her voice "my dear what's ever so wrong?" Kane asked, confused "ummmmmm... nothing.." CJ quietly said "well, I signed you up for Drama club so you can be my love~" he said putting in a flirtatious manner in, smirking at her "WHAT-?!" CJ yelled, which the entire school could hear.

                              ****

"Ugh.." CJ muttered, coming in the theatre "CJ what are you doing here? I thought you hated drama" Haidyn asked, concerned "Kane signed me up for Drama without my permission.." CJ spoke "HE WHAT?!" Haidyn angrily screamed "Haidyn it's okay! I will be fine!" CJ exclaimed, forcing a smile on her face "but, CJ. Acting takes years to practice you can always drop out" Haidyn said, feeling bad "well, I think you can do this Ceej!" Leo proceeded to speak, smiling at her "me and the rest seen you go in disguise in undercover missions to trick project zorgo" Leo spoke, smiling at her causing CJ to smile "thanks. But, my cousin is killing Kane for this" 0.0 CJ fearfully said, adding to the last part of her sentence "correct" 0.0💧 both Leo and Haidyn said in fear.

During those 25 minutes of Drama, Kane played the Male lead while CJ was forced to play the female lead "this is pretty stupid!" CJ complained "why do you say that my dear?" He asked in his gentle tone "because I have no acting experience!" CJ exclaimed, angrily before walking out of the room "COME ON BEAUTIFUL!" :'( Kane yelled, running after her, out the room.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________