Never mess with Chad and Vy's niece(One-Shot 36)

Description:
Chad and Vy's niece, Lydia is been accused of pushing Zoey down the stairs, stealing a golden necklace from her locker and even accused of stealing the answer sheets. Without a proper investigation against this situation, Chad and Vy does not take this lightly...(also, this is not project zorgo's doing. If that's what your thinking)

(This is the longest one-shot I've ever written. 0.0)

Warning:
Kind of rage Vy and sort of cold Chad WARNING!

                              ****

"Chad, I got a call from my brother that Lydia is in trouble!" Vy exclaimed, running up to her husband "what did Lydia do?" Chad asked Vy "honestly.. I'm not fully sure but Lydia has been accused of stealing the answer sheets, pushing a girl downstairs and stealing a necklace" Vy said "unfortunately her parents can't come. Cause there stuck in their jobs" Vy spoke "okay, I'm gonna tell Daniel, Regina, the Cloaker and Melvin to look after Sunny. Then we will go" Chad told Vy before kissing her.

After telling Daniel, Regina, the Cloaker and Melvin that they have to go to Lydia's school. Chad and Vy took the DeLorean and went to Lydia's school they entered the office to sign in. After they signed in they were escorted to the principal's office, they saw Lydia sitting on the right hand-side of the chair, she had her hands together on her lap, her eyes was darting down, with embarrassment in her eyes "Ah. Mr. Clay and Mrs. Qwaint" the principal greeted them, he was sitting down on a chair, behind a his desk, his hands together and sitting up "we were told that your niece had stole the answer sheets that were found in her bag. She stole Mrs.(Zoey's surname. Cause I don't know her surname) golden necklace and even pushed her down the stairs" the principal spoke, calmly.

"I-It's true!" Zoey dramatically, sobbing(*cough, cough* fake! *cough, cough*) "she pushed me down the stairs leaving me with a broken knee! She stole my expensive golden necklace!" Zoey yelled, her hands buried to her face, fake sobbing. Drew rubbed his girlfriend's back, comforting her then he looked up at Lydia sending her a dirty look "I didn't-" Lydia yelled, but she was cut off by the principal hand raise at her, telling her to be quiet "your accusing our niece without proof!" Chad yelled then Zoey let go off her sobs "I have proof" Zoey stated calmly.

****

Chad, Vy, Lydia, Drew, The principal and other staff was entering the locker room, there was bunch of students there, staring at then silently, not saying a single word. Lydia gave Zander a pleading look, Zander returned her look, a look fill with guilt, so did Jason and Clayton. Jason was really angry and upset that there hasn't been proper proof to shown, just a necklace in a locker.. THAT ANYONE CAN OPEN!

Clayton was clearly pissed-off too, he had always despises Drew, Zoey and their wannabe friends(except Jake) but they had gone too far. "Open up your locker!" the principal demanded, Lydia reached out her locker, opening it, after she opened it the necklace dropped onto the ground, Zoey dramatically gasped and picked up her necklace "thief!" Drew exclaimed, angrily at Lydia, Vy felt anger rising inside her, this principal didn't give her niece any privacy to do this, what kind of school is this for heaven sakes?!

Lydia pleadingly looked around the room, she saw her classmates staring at her, Jason, Jake, Clayton, Zander, Jake, Hailey, Milly and Luke staring at her, shocked while others were confused but Lia, Drew and Zoey had smug and devilish smiles plastered to their faces. Lulu had a calm look on her face, no emotions or effects right ever, she grabbed her books before slamming the locker and heading her way, not wanting to be part of this drama.

"Lydia Qwaint you are expelled from this school!" the principal declared, sternly, Vy had the face of now ready to commit murder, Show put a hand on his wife's shoulder, telling her to calm down and we will do something about it. Zoey was happily skipping, had a face of happiness and relief, as they were back to the principal's office, the principal grabbed the papers for Vy and Chad to get Lydia's parents to sign "Mr. principal!" Vy sternly yelled, her fists slamming onto the desk "you can't possible call this proof?!" Vy angrily yelled "I thought Zoey's injuries were enough-" the principal said only to be cut off by Vy's sharp voice "had you even bother looking at the security cameras?! Had you even witness my niece pushing another girl down the stairs and heck! Did Lydia even steal the answer sheet!!" Vy snapped in anger, Chad ran to Lydia, closely, not wanting to deal with his wife's anger cause he knows Vy's anger too well.

"Well-.. well-" the principal stammered, unsure what to say "let me get this straight!" Vy fierce-fully exclaimed "you had two students came to you with two different stories and you outright believe the other one?!" Vy snapped. The principal sweat-dropped before getting the security cameras out, as he watched the videos, the more time he watched the more time his face turned red into anger and embarrassment "MS.(ZOEY'S SURNAME)!" The principal angrily yelled "I think you have some explaining to do!" He exclaimed with rage boiling inside him.

"What did my girlfriend do?" -.-Drew asked, the principal told his students everything, Drew had a face fill with disbelief and shock he demanded the proof after the principal showed him it, he had a face filled with hurt, betrayal and many emotions right now "I-it's not true.." Drew muttered "sorry.. but it's true.." Chad said, feeling sorry for Drew, Drew looked at Zoey with disappointed filling his facial feature. Zoey just stood up without hesitation "it's her! She's the reason for all this!" Zoey dramatically yelled, her index finger pointing to Lydia "how is it my fault?!" Lydia snapped, angrily "you and your wannabe friends were out to get me, Milly, Hailey and bunch of others!" Lydia yelled in anger "what?!" The principal yelled, shocked.

"So you didn't bother to looked at the security footage either?" Vy arm-crossed, asking the principal, shimmering with bitterness in her voice "which remains me. Where are your parents" Vy asked Zoey, Zoey just gulped, nervously "they left the country!" Zoey exclaimed, obviously sweat-dropping, not wanting to mess with Vy's anger "no they didn't!" Drew snapped "I have their phone numbers!" Drew exclaimed, getting a piece of paper out "DREW YOU TRAITOR!" Zoey angrily yelled, she was demanded to sit down by the principal's sharp voice.

"It's strange that you didn't call the other girls parents parents" Chad suspiciously told the principal "I didn't want to interrupt an important lawyer-" the principal said only to sharply cut off by Vy "and yet you pulled from my niece's parents from their jobs that they have to be stuck until afternoon!" Vy exclaimed in anger "I- well-" the principal said in fear. As he rung Zoey's parents, Drew left the room not wanting to see Zoey's face anymore, Zoey was now paled in fear and anger by now.

"We will actually take our niece from school today" Vy stated, coldly, Lydia for up from her seat "w-what..?! You can't be serious?! She needs to learn!" the principal exclaimed "and you need to learn not to favour two students cause of how rich they are.." Chad said, coldly. The trio walked out only to meet with a heavily panted Jake running up to them "Lydia I'm sorry!" Jake yelled, focusing on getting his breath back "woah kid!" Chad exclaimed, when Jake got his breath back he stared at Chad and then at Vy "I knew what Zoey was like. But, I didn't report it.." Jake whispered with guilt filling his voice "kid, it's okay" Chad gently spoke "it's okay. But, next time just report the incident cause these things can never be let go" Vy advised Jake, Jake nodded before running off.

Lydia sighed in relief, smiling to herself before her arms were rapped behind her aunt and uncle, feeling lucky that she has two amazing protectors.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
__________________________________

Spy ninjas and PZ One-Shots, images and more! Book 2//AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara