Kids stuck in a room with PZ perverts(One-Shot 40)

CJ, Cody, Jayden, Leo and Aidan were at the park, happily chatting to each other. During their walk of chatting they were met with fog and then passed out on the grass "looks like we got them" a random hacker sinisterly spoke "let's get these kids to the headquarters so they can face their doom!" PZ6 exclaimed, evilly laughing.

The kids started to wake up they looked around to see an unusual room that they never seen before "where are we?!" Cody yelled "sooooo.. you two didn't came to this part of the headquarters" Leo asked Aidan and Cody "well.. there was this one room that we're not allowed to go in. Only the adults can. To the children in PZ we always call it the secret room" Cody explained "yay! We're in it!" :D Aidan happily exclaimed "Aidan we're frickin captured!" Haidyn yelled.

"Haidyn Adventure, CJ Qwaint, Leo Gaming, PZ12 and PZ200" a robotic voice said from the intercom "you five will be stuck in a room with free special hackers. Good luck" the robotic voice spoke "hey! Who?!" CJ yelled then the door opened revealing the PZ perverts trio, all sinisterly smirking at them "hello boys and hello dolls" PZ192(Mark) sinisterly greeted "no.." CJ and Haidyn both whispered in fear, they quickly hid behind Aidan and Leo, they both had their hand to protect them "don't touch them!" Leo exclaimed in anger "we won't.." PZ412(Ashton) sinisterly spoke "YET!" He exclaimed in his usual sinister voice.

****

'Ugh.. so bored" PZ894(Jesse) thought to himself, bored, when he saw Haidyn in the corner talking to Leo, he smirked to himself, crawling behind her only for Leo to run over and step on his hand using his foot "OUCH! YOU STUPID KID-!" PZ894(Jesse) yelled in anger "YOU DAMN PERVERT!" Leo yelled and they both started attacking each other "I-.. okay..?" 0_0 Haidyn whispered "oh god.." Cody muttered.

                              ****

"DID THESE HACKERS EVEN LEFT FOOD IN HERE OR WHAT?!" CJ yelled "honestly, I'm hungry right now.. so, we're probably gonna starve to death" -_-💧 Cody said "well, I got some chocolate for you and I to share CJ. Haidyn can join in" PZ192(Mark) said in a some-what sinister voice, smirking at CJ and Haidyn "ummmm.. okay!" :D CJ happily exclaimed, Mark had a look of happiness on his facial expression when CJ took the chocolate she passed it to Cody, who shared it with Aidan, Leo and Haidyn "I-.." PZ412(Ashton) said "yep!" :3 CJ exclaimed, sweetly. T_T———>(Mark's facial expression).

                              ****

"When are we gonna get those cuties!" PZ412(Ashton) exclaimed, he, PZ192(Mark) and PZ894(Jesse) were huddled up in a corner of the room "why the heck did the leader allow those boys in here!" >:( PZ894(Jesse) "honestly, I don't like them either. But, we're gonna have to live with this for another how many hours there is!!" PZ192(Mark) exclaimed.

                              ****

It was midnight right now, CJ was snuggling with Aidan, her head on his lap, sleeping. Haidyn had her head on Leo's lap, sleeping as well, Cody was between Aidan and Leo, asleep sleeping "can I-" PZ412(Ashton) said "no" both Aidan and Leo replied "you know what?!" PZ192(Mark) yelled, pissed-off, punching Leo "hey! That's mah child! How dare you!!" Aidan yelled, angrily, getting up and coming over at PZ192(Mark) and attacking him "GET THIS STUPID KID OFF OF ME!" PZ192(Mark) yelled, angrily, attacking Aidan.

Causing Cody to wake up "what the-..?" Cody muttered, tiredly, rubbing his eyes, he got up to see Leo hurt and Aidan and PZ192(Mark) fighting each other "I- UM- THE F^CK?!" Cody yelled, running in and grabbing Aidan by his arms.

PZ412(Ashton) and PZ894(Jesse) ran in and grabbed Mark's arms "all I want is to snuggle those cute little dolls!" >:( PZ192(Mark) yelled "DUDE! THAT'S WEIRD!" Aidan yelled "pffff..! You two were doing the exact same thing!" -_- PZ412(Ashton) yelled "because we're their ages man! It's weird for perverted grown men to be snuggling with little girls that aren't their's!" Aidan yelled "besides you guys might do something perverted to them!" -_- Leo yelled "agreed!" Cody exclaimed in agreement.

Then Vy screamed, dropping in from the ceiling "VY QWAINT!!" PZ192(Mark) yelled "OH GREAT! NOT YOU!" Vy yelled, getting up "let's fight shortie!" >:) PZ192(Mark) exclaimed, getting into a fighting stance "Oh god-!!" -_- Vy yelled, annoyed, she told Leo, Aidan and Cody to take CJ and Haidyn to the safe house.

The boys nodded, listening to her, they all ran out of the room, ran out of the headquarters and entered the safe house.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
___________________________________