PROM NIGHT FOR THE 5TH GRADERS SPECIAL(One-Shot pt.1)

Just remaking one of my past one-shots.

"You guys look so cute" Daniel said to the girls, smiling "no need to comment, Danny-boy" -_- Dilara said, Daniel rolled his eyes, annoyed before walking off. "You okay DD?" Haidyn asked Dilara "just the simps.." Dilara replied "we don't need to think about those simps let's have fun!" Melody happily exclaimed "well I got mah knife out if they do ruin our time" 😌Haidyn said.

Girls facial expressions——>0_0💧

"Well I just hope PZ doesn't come and ruin it for all of us" -_- Sydney said "well, nowadays they seem to ruin everything for us" CJ chirped.

"Hey ladies~" Aidan greeted, walking to the living room with the boys around him "why did you greet them like that?" Noah asked Aidan, confused "that's how Aidan is mah child" :3 Cody spoke "YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE AF!!" :0 CJ happily squealed "I know I am" 😌Aidan said, giving a proud look "I'm pretty sure she means all of us" -_- Leo said "yep" Jace "you look cute little grape" Arron compliment, referring to Jace, Jace just blushed. 'I ship this so hardcore' Haidyn thought to herself.

"When does prom start by the way?" Ash asked "right now it's 7:30pm. It starts at 7:45pm so I suggest we go in the next few minutes" Eveline spoke. The (grown up) spy ninjas came in and took pictures. In the next few minutes, the kids walked outside and to the school, they then entered the cafeteria to see many kids around their ages, eating snacks, drinking juice or soda, dancing and all that stuff.

"Hey gorgeous~" Liam greeted, walking up to Dilara and Haidyn, they both sighed, annoyed, knowing what will happen "what do you want Liam?" -_- Dilara asked, Liam reached up to Dilara face for a kill only for Haidyn to jump in and push him off "what's your problem?!" Liam exclaimed, angrily "your flipping trying to kiss my best friend!" Haidyn yelled, angrily "pfff.. so?!" Liam mocked, Haidyn sighed before pulling her knife out "s^it!" 0.0💧Liam yelled then ran off "H-Haidyn!" 0-0 Dilara exclaimed "sorry. I had to" :3 Haidyn replied.

"uhhhh.." Jayden said, getting uneasy "what's wrong Jayden?" Aidan asked "I'm getting a feeling that PZ might come and ruin this time.." Jayden said, uncomfortably "just forget about those dumb hackers your missing out the fun!" Sydney yelled "I guess your right" Jayden said, managing a smile.

"Hey CJ why didn't your cousin come?" Noah asked "well my cousin is not a big fan of parties which is kinda sad but I understand" CJ replied then fog came out, causing all the kids in the room to pass out.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
____________________________________