PZ789(One-Shot 8)

CJ and Wayne were at the park, walking, chatting, laughing and smiling to each other. The day was going well, until the hackers have to come and jump in front of them "hello spy ninjas" PZ9 greeted, sinisterly, Wayne had CJ, behind him, his arm out to protect "don't you dare lay a finger on her!" Wayne hissed angrily at the hackers "wait, who are you two?" CJ asked pointing at PZ789 and PZ244(Light) "the name's Light but call me PZ244" Light sinisterly spoke "and my name is PZ789" PZ789 sinisterly spoke, flipping his mask up "E-EVAN?!" CJ yelled, shocked "sorry.. who..?" Wayne asked, confused, looking at CJ "time for you two to come with us!" Light sinisterly yelled at them, then fog bombs were thrown at them causing them to pass out "I will hold CJ and one of you guys hold Wayne" PZ789(Evan) told the hackers

"alright"

"Fine by me"

"I don't mind"

The hackers murmured.

                              ****

Wayne started to open his eyes, when his vision became clear he saw Naomi, Xavier and Aidan tied up, with duct taped over their mouths, next to him "eh..?!" Wayne exclaimed, then gently took off the duct tape and untied the ropes from them "don't tell me you guys got captured!" Wayne exclaimed "you damn right we got captured!" Naomi yelled. Then the door opened to reveal PZ789(Evan), PZ Squire, PZ438(Dylan), PZ244(Light) and PZ143(Hayley) "isn't it PZ200, Naomi, PZ8 and Wayne discoveries" PZ244(Light) sinisterly said "l-look at them!" PZ Squire exclaimed, pointing and laughing at the kids "shut your pieholes!" Wayne snapped, angrily "where is my cousin?!" Wayne asked in a threatening voice "she's just with the grown-up hackers" PZ143(Hayley) sinisterly and calmly said with a frown on her face "WHAT?!" The PZ targets yelled, shocked.

                              ****

"TELL ME WHERE THE SAFE HOUSE ADDRESS OR YOUR EARRINGS ARE!" PZ6 yelled in frustration at CJ, he had PZ44, PZ76 and PZ301 behind him "N-NO! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!" CJ screamed in anger and in fear, tears streaming down her face, she was sobbing, she was sitting down on the wooden floor, her hands were handcuffed together and her ankles was tied together as well "playing the hard way, aye?" PZ6 sinisterly asked, kneeling down in front of CJ and lifting her chin up, CJ started to mumble in fear "just leave her alone, burn face. It's impossible to get information out of her and the other kids!" PZ44 exclaimed "not gonna give up!" PZ6 yelled.

"Either tell me where the safe house address is or your earrings! Or you can see Wayne, Aidan, Naomi and Xavier suffer" PZ6 darkly threatened "w-what..?!" CJ exclaimed with tears filling her eyes. Then bunch of voices were yelling outside "th-that can't be them.." CJ whispered "what..?" PZ301 said "you liars! That's obviously PZ11 pretending to be my friends!" CJ snapped in anger "HOW?!?!?!" PZ44 yelled. "Looks like Chad and Vy's cute niece is becoming more smarter day by day" PZ11 sinisterly said, entering the room "I guess I was right" CJ said, giving a dashing and some-what devilish smile.

PZ6 grumbled "take her to PZ9 and the leader!" PZ6 ordered "n-no..!" CJ whispered with tears filling in her eyes, PZ11 and PZ44 came over and grabbed CJ's arms "let me go!" CJ yelled, tears streaming down "stop moving!" PZ44 yelled. Then the door busted down to reveal Chad and Vy "leave my niece alone!" Vy yelled, angrily "look who it issss" PZ76 sinisterly said "you want your darling niece?" PZ6 sinisterly asked "yes!" Chad and Vy yelled, furiously, PZ6 un-handcuff CJ's handcuffs from her wrists and took off the tape from her ankles, he grabbed CJ's hands(or wrists?) and twirled her to Vy and Chad in a dancing style "here she is!" PZ6 evilly laughed.

Chad manage to catch CJ and then straighten her up "CJ, are you okay?" Vy asked, concerned, CJ silently nodded. The spy ninjas all ran out of the room and only to hear bunch of voices. "Tell us where the dare house location is!" PZ715 yelled at Jayden, Xavier, Naomi and Aidan "no" -_- the four kids said in a monotone voice "tell us!" PZ Fünf yelled "no" -_- the kids said "TELL US!" PZ715 yelled, furiously "this is one of the most boring interrogations ever.." -_- Xavier muttered. "WHAT KIND OF INTERROGATION IS THIS?!" CJ yelled but in a whispered tone "obviously those hackers don't know how to interrogate!" -_- Vy exclaimed, then the spy ninjas ran in "look who it is" PZ715 sinisterly said "isn't it the spy losers and plus that girl over there" PZ715 said, pointing to CJ "I have a name you know!" -_- CJ exclaimed, annoyed.

Chad and Vy started battling PZ Fünf and PZ715, CJ came over and untied her friends "come on guys, let's go!" Wayne yelled, everyone ran out of the headquarters and went to their homes.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________