Meeting each other(One-Shot 37 pt.2)

The ending of this one-shot is super lazy. Just a reminder :3🙃

"Let go of us!" Kim yelled in anger, moving about, Chance was next to him, they were both being dragged by hackers "shut it! Kim Lucky Stars!" the hacker who dragged him, harshly yelled "Ugh!" Kim and Chance exclaimed, annoyed, they were both thrown into a room "stay in here! We have few more guests joining you kids!" PZ6 yelled then the door slammed closed. "Uh-.. Chance?! Kim?!" a male voice yelled from behind them "What the-..?! Waylon?! Markus?!" Chance yelled, shocked "there's also two more youtubers here.." Markus spoke, pointing to two more figures "Ash Explorer" Ash proceeded to speak "Leo Gaming.." Leo whispered "well, it's nice to meet you guys. But, we need to get out of here!" Kim exclaimed in a serious voice.

****

"Is everyone here?" Coraline asked "I'm here" Luke said "me too!" Emilia exclaimed "same with me.." CJ whispered "Wait.. where's Kim..?" Coraline asked, looking around then a female voice yelled from behind "CJ?! Luke?!" the voice yelled "Haidyn?!" Luke and CJ yelled at the same time "Wayne?!" CJ exclaimed "ummmm.. who are these people..?" Coraline asked "that's Haidyn, Alex, Naomi, the adventures! That's my cousin, Wayne, his friends, Xavier and Cressida, the starshines!" CJ happily exclaimed "I think you all are so cute!" Emilia squealed "ummmm.. thanks, I guess?" Wayne answered, awkwardly "especially you child!" :3 Emilia happily exclaimed, pointing to Haidyn "I'm pretty much use to that nickname.." Haidyn replied.

"I'm gonna call May and Axel to help us on this mission" Luke spoke, getting his phone out and dialling one of their numbers.

                              ****

"Give us the safe house location!" PZ715 yelled at Ash and Leo "no" -_- they both replied in their monotone voice "GIVE USSSS!" PZ76 yelled in frustration "no" -_- they both replied "pffff..! You guys are the best interrogators ever!" Markus sarcastically exclaimed "you kidsssss ssssshut up!" PZ76 harshly yelled at them "Ugh-" Markus, Waylon, Kim and Chance exclaimed, annoyed. "Why the heck should we tell you?!" Ash yelled, clearly pissed-off "so burn face came burn it down" PZ715 replied "I-" Leo said, cringed-out.

                              ****

"Kim!" May yelled, running through the PZ headquarters "Waylon!" Axel yelled, running in the PZ headquarters with his cousin, running next to them "Markus!" May yelled, again "Chance!" Axel yelled in frustration "where are they?!" May exclaimed, worried and furious at the same time "there's bazillion rooms in the headquarters for crying out loud!" Axel yelled then they heard screams and cries from one of the rooms, they slowly walked over to it and quietly opened the door to reveal PZ76 and PZ715 interrogating the kids "there's our friends!" May whispered "who are they...?" Axel asked in a whispered voice, pointing to Leo and Ash "honestly I have no idea.. but let's get them out of here!" May exclaimed, she grabbed Regina's voice morpher and played a tape of the PZ leader's voice "it's the leader. Let's go!" PZ715 exclaimed then ran out of the room with PZ76.

May and Axel then entered the room "c-cousins..?!" Chance yelled, shocked "why does project zorgo target that many kids?!" Leo yelled "shhhh.. they will hear you.." May quietly said, she and Axel untied the kids "let's go!" Markus exclaimed, the children ran out of the children "uhhhhh.. one question.. who are you two? And.. how do you know were here..?" Leo asked May and Axel "Makayla. But, call me May" May calmly introduced "Axel. But, I think it's best to leave now.." Axel spoke before him and his friends ran off "I'm wondering how many targets Project Zorgo has.." -_- Leo said "apparently a lot.." -_- Ash replied.

🤍🖤🤍🖤
_________________________________